Mandaluyong City Jobs Junior Channel Sales Account Associate Position at MSI PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL PHILIPPINES REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Junior Channel Sales Account Associate in our company, MSI PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL PHILIPPINES REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE. For candidates who reside in Mandaluyong City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱20,000 - ₱25,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||MSI PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL PHILIPPINES REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE|
|Position||Junior Channel Sales Account Associate|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
- Meeting and exceeding pre-set sales quotas.
- Responsible for business development via aggressively drive biz partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
- Maintain channel map.
- Conduct market price survey and competitor information feedback. Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Deliver daily business contact & build up business relationship with customers via masterfully communicate with customers on products offered.
- Work with Marketing to drive product promotion programs / events.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows per requests.
- Maintain/grow current accounts and develop new accounts.
- Co-work with distributors, PM well to develop the market.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||MSI, 12F SyCipLaw Center, 105 Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MSI is a world leader in gaming, content creation, and AIoT solutions. Bolstered by its cutting-edge R&D capabilities and customer-driven innovation, MSI has a wide-ranging global presence spanning over 120 countries.Our comprehensive lineup of laptops, graphics cards, monitors, motherboards, desktops, peripherals, servers, IPCs, robotic appliances, and vehicle infotainment and telematics systems are globally acclaimed.
Committed to advancing user experiences through the finest product quality, intuitive user interface, and design aesthetics, MSI is a leading brand that shapes the future of technology. The insistence on 100% in-house design and manufacturing gives MSI the solid capability to implement innovative ideas and optimized design in our products. For more product information, please go to https://ww.msi.com.
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Registration No.: FS201815277
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Edsa