Cebu Jobs Junior Financial Auditor Position at Prince Retail Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Cebu (Others) and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Prince Retail Group of Companies|
|Position||Junior Financial Auditor|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Want to build your career as part of the country’s fastest-growing retail chain?
Now is your chance to join us and be part of this dynamic and family-oriented company. Exciting Perks and Benefits awaits successful candidates including:
- Competitive Salary and benefit package
- HMO coverage upon regularization
- Annual Leave credits with paid time-off during birthdays, bereavement, emergency or health-related cases, etc.,
- Store discounts for all employees if you purchase in our chain of stores nationwide
Join us and let us start building your CAREER, the Prince way!
Responsible in identifying and analyzing areas of potential risk, threatening integrity of the financial reports, reliability of financial figures and the completeness of information in the financial statement. It is in-charge in gathering and analyzing data for inconsistencies, emphasizing fraud or weaknesses in the internal controls; and recommending further improvements to the management.
- Assists drafting of the audit program per engagement according to the identified risk factors or to the annual planned engagement or as directed by the management
- Conducts clear documentation and validates the accuracy of data/information to resolve inconsistencies
- Analyzes data in order to draw conclusions and identify “cause and effect” relationships to recommend a course of action or solve issues
- Proposes solutions to address constraints or opportunities uncovered during data gathering & analysis
- Conducts discussion on audit findings & recommendation with other departments and report significant issues to financial audit manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Management Accounting, Accounting Technician, Internal Audit or its equivalent
- Number of years of relevant work experience:
Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience specializing in Financial reporting, in retail industry or related courses
|Address||8WJH+V7R Prince Retail Group of Companies, P. Basubas St, Tipolo, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Prince Retail Group of Companies’ vision is OTOP – ONE TOWN, ONE PRINCE. We serve the base of the pyramid of the Philippine market, which comprises of more than 85% of the population. These underserved communities are the Filipinos who need our products and services the most. We offer to them the right and quality products at affordable prices in a convenient and comfortable shopping experience. With our affordable prices and personalized customer service, it is our vision to make a significant and sustainable positive impact in the lives of every Filipino in every town in the country.
The Prince Retail Group of Companies’ mission is TO SERVE THE UNDERSERVED. We exist to provide significant value to every Filipino we serve – through more affordable, acceptable and available products for their everyday consumption and use, with a distinct personalized service to delight every customer in town. We uplift the lives of the Filipino community through entrepreneurship and livelihood opportunities to improve their way of living. We impact the cities and towns we are in by boosting the local economies, enhancing the Filipino urban and rural life.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: CS201614921
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Accident Insurance, Annual Leave Credits, Store Purchase Discount, Emergency Loan, Issued Company Uniform
- Specific Location: PRG Tower, P. Basubas, Tipolo, Mandaue City