National Capital Region Jobs Key Accounts Specialist Position at INTEGRATED MARKET SERVICES (PHILIPPINES), INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, INTEGRATED MARKET SERVICES (PHILIPPINES), INC. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Key Accounts Specialist for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱18,000 - ₱20,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||INTEGRATED MARKET SERVICES (PHILIPPINES), INC.|
|Position||Key Accounts Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.000|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achievement of Sales and Collection Targets.
1.1 Contribute regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
1.2 Achieve assigned sales targets by account and by principal/line on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
1.3 Deliver efficient collection of account through actual collection.
- Territory Management.
2.1 Make regular coverage of existing accounts and achieve distribution depth as required.
a. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge on the products, services, and business background of each of the Principals/product lines he/she represents.
b. Identify and profile the individual orientations of all managers or key decision makers and staff members of assigned retail accounts.
c. Exhibit proper sales behaviour before, during, and after each call (whether PR, Business Calls, and Customer Service-related Calls) and related activities (e.g. appointment setting).
2.2 Provide standard services to all targeted accounts in the territory and implements account’s development plans
a. Create and formulate optimization plans for account’s business.
b. Negotiate and implement account schemes and trading terms.
- At least 3 years of sales experience in handling secondary and/or primary accounts in the region;
- must have handled food, personal care or related consumer products;
- must have active retail networks in the region.
- Site Familiarization upon hiring
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Marketing or equivalent.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience (2-3 years)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Integrated Market Services Asia Inc., 568 Jenny's Ave, Pasig, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We bring world class products to Asia.
Integrated Market Services Philippines Inc and DCH Auriga is an an Asia-based integrated market management provider specialising in healthcare.
Offering comprehensive commercial and logistics solutions,
Integrated Market Services Philippines Inc and DCH Auriga partners with the world’s leading healthcare companies to distribute pharmaceuticals, medical devices, surgical equipment, diagnostics and OTC products for more than 500 brands into hospitals, pharmacies and specialty stores across Asia.
Integrated Market Services Philippines Inc and DCH Auriga is a subsidiary of Dah Chong Hong Holdings Limited with operations in Hong Kong, Macau, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. For more details,
please visit ww.dchauriga.com/ww.imsasia.co
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), 3 months probationary period, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan
- Specific Location: Pasig City