Pasig City Jobs L1 Service Desk – Telco | On-site – Ortigas | Shifting Schedule Position at Satellite Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pasig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Satellite Office is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as L1 Service Desk - Telco | On-site - Ortigas | Shifting schedule and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||L1 Service Desk - Telco | On-site - Ortigas | Shifting Schedule|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The role will provide service delivery and support of our entire product stack including Managed IT, Connection Services, Cyber Security and Voice Services.
- Delivery of Level 1 and 2 Managed IT, Network, Telco and (in scope) Application support services for Managed Service Desk Clientele
- Delivery of Level 1 and 2 Managed IT, Network, Telco and (in scope) Application support services
- Take incoming support calls and log incidents/requests in to ServiceNow as required
- Plan and implement automation of IT operations to improve efficiency for FSG and our customers
- Provide operational support and implement policies and procedures to ensure consistency with company vision and strategic goals
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 technical support to our Managed Services and ICT Clients via onsite, telephone, email and remote support tools
- Resolve incidents assigned to you in a timely manner ensuring customer service and client outcomes are paramount
- Triage incoming client calls and incidents and manage escalations to Level 3 SME’s, as required.
- Track and manage all support services and documentation using FSG’s Service
- Management processes
- Monitor and action alerts from client monitoring systems
- Implementation and maintenance of the Managed Service Support Teams, and customer’s operational environments.
- Maintain consistent operation of multi-user computer systems, including network and application
- Assist to deploy and manage patches, firmware, backups and new feature roll-out following change management processes
- Assist sales team with pre-sales support to new and existing customers. Assist in the delivery of Customer ICT projects and handover to Service, Support, and operational teams.
- Work with customers to assist with their transition to FSG services
- Ensure that work and changes are performed in such a way as to minimize all disruption to existing business use.
Scope of Work Performed:
- This position operates under the direction and supervision of the Service
- Support Manager and when advised, the Service Delivery Manager for related Service Delivery tasks.
- The occupant will need to exercise considerable independence and autonomy in the role
- Be an integral component in the successful operations of Managed Service Desk
- Clientele and relevant internal activities on time, within the resources allocated and to a high level of quality
- Be available to travel and work outside of business hours. Assist with on-site and off-site infrastructure builds
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and creativity in identifying and escalating
- Be proactive in providing advice and solutions to meet business needs.
- Be available to do 24/7 on-call duties as part of a larger roster, as agreed with the relevant Manager
- Be available to complete delivery of projects outside of normal business hours
- Experience working in an Enterprise environment
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage workloads
- High level Windows Desktop and Server administration
- Cloud architecture (VMWare vSphere, vCenter, MS Azure)
- Experience with MS Office Suite and Microsoft 365 Services
- Experience with Anti-Virus / Malware suites and processes
- Experience with Backup suites and processes
- Network equipment administration (firewalls, routers, APs, etc)
- Ability to develop effective administration and support systems documentation.
- Able to work in a pressured environment ensuring attention to detail is maintained and meet agreed deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create clear and concise documentation
- Experience with any of the following product’s processes or technologies:
- 3CX Phone System
- Fortinet Security Products and Services
- ITSM Toolsets
- Exposure to networking in a service provider environment (Mikrotik / Cisco)
- Experience in ITIL Framework
- Industry certification (MCSE, CCNA, NSE, etc.)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Government Satellite Office (NBI Satellite Office, Philhealth Express, PagIBIG), Robinsons Metro East, Robinsons Metro East, Dela Paz, 24 Marikina-Infanta Hwy, Dela Paz, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Experience the AweSOme Life with Satellite Office!
Voted as the Best Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in the 2021 National Online Retail Association (NORA) Solutions Partner Awards and recognized as one of the BPO companies worldwide with the Best Candidate Experience in the 2021 Global BPO TA Awards – Satellite Office is looking for talented Filipino professionals to join our growing and awesome team!
Our employees’ happiness is key to our success. We provide best-in-class workspaces and a holistic work environment, for you to grow as well as deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Learn more about us at ww.satelliteoffice.com.
Experience the Satellite Office Life.
• We reward your ambition. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our people.
• Real people, real purpose. We support our people’s growth through continuous learning and development.
• The freedom to be awesome. We ensure that our people are given opportunities to explore their passion through fun and learning activities to help balance work and life outside work.
• Work and play haven. Our state-of-the-art facilities and technologies provide a work and play haven for our people.
• We care. We believe in prioritizing our people and community’s physical and mental wellbeing.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), • Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Specific Location: Uptown, BGC