Quezon City Jobs L3 – Application Support Position at Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited - ROHQ has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon City and surrounding areas as l3 - application support with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ
|L3 - Application Support
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
For this role, you will need:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related courses.
· 3 years of relevant experience working in Oracle or SQL databases and supporting Web-based applications in Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher.
· 3 years of relevant work experience in supporting customers globally and administering application servers- JBOSS.
· Advanced proficiency in PowerShell scripting, PL/SQL, and SQL.
· Profound knowledge of software application server administration, such as remote Windows sessions, N-tier architecture, and web application knowledge.
In this role, you will:
· Actively monitor the development, stage, and production environments daily to avoid or resolve production issues.
· Support data transfer scripts that load data from the source system into the production environment, troubleshoot or resolve associated issues, and perform source-to-target reconciliation.
· Perform root cause analysis; read and interpret application and server logs; start and stop services as needed.
· Develop PowerShell scripts to automate redundant manual processes for efficiency and consistency; review current processes for optimization.
· Gather user requirements and create JasperReports in accordance with standards.
· Participate in software patching, implementation, and upgrade projects with varying roles, including SQL developer, report developer, software configuration, and testing.
· Run database backups and restore to refresh lower lifecycle environments from production; install and upgrade collection software and associated components.
Emerson’s 132 years of history have been filled with achievements and challenges that have driven innovative thinking and bold transformations, molding us into the company we are today. By joining us as a Technical Applications Administrator Automated Collections, you are primarily responsible for interacting with customers to understand requirements, provide solutions, conduct day-to-day support, and participate in evaluating and coordinating critical patches and upgrades to the platform.
In this capacity, you will be responsible for key projects, guiding technical team members, coordinating operational activities, supporting data loads, and providing operational application and user support associated with Emerson’s automated collection software. This gives you a very vital role in helping drive growth platforms and supporting operational pillars while striving for long-term value creation.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines.
|National Capital Region
|Emerson, 12F SM Cyber West Ave, Bulacan, Project 7, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Let's think differently
At Emerson, you'll join a talented, dedicated team of motivated professionals who share a collective passion for progress and excellence.
To all the thinkers, doers, and connectors. All the disruptors, innovators, and value-creators. Let’s go. We want you to join us in our bold aspiration to make the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
Together, we are building a global community of passionate, dedicated people who are trusted, celebrated, rewarded, and empowered to solve the world’s most complex problems — for our customers, our communities, and the planet.
At Emerson, our people are at the center of everything we do. So, let’s go. Let’s think differently. Learn, collaborate, and grow. Seek opportunity. Push boundaries. Be empowered to make things better. Speed up to break through.
Emerson is a global leader in automation technology and software. Through its deep domain expertise and legacy of flawless execution, Emerson helps customers in critical industries like life sciences, energy, power and renewables, chemical and advanced factory automation operate more sustainably while improving productivity, energy security and reliability.
Across its diverse workforce, Emerson has an inclusive culture that rallies employees to innovate fearlessly in pursuit of solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. The impact of this work is evident as Emerson technologies and software empower the world’s largest companies to digitally transform, making the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
In the Philippines, Emerson plays a strategic role in supporting global and regional functions for the company and its customers in the fields of accounting, analytics, customer support, engineering, finance, information technology, human resources, marketing and business development, and supply chain management.
Awards & Recognition
Emerson is ranked among the leading companies in the United States and across the globe – but don’t just take our word for it.
2023 Philippine Daily Inquirer Best Employers
2022 #5 Linkedin Top Companies in the Philippines
Dec 2021 to Dec 2022 Great Place to Work Certified™
2021 GradPhilippines Top 100 Graduate Employers
2022 #199 Forbes Fortune 500 Companies
2022 Newsweek America’s Most Responsible Companies
2022 Human Rights Campaign Foundation Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
Learn more: https://ww.emerson.com/en-us/about-us/awards-recognition
Benefits at Emerson
Through our benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive work environment, we aim to create an organization our people are proud to represent.
Competitive Wages and Benefits – We provide employees with market-competitive pay and benefits package:
Food, Transportation, Clothing Allowance
Personal Accident Insurance
Business Travel Insurance
Perfect Attendance Incentive
Guaranteed Midyear Pay
Career Development Opportunities – We help team members reach their highest potential with learning programs.
Performance-based Merit Increase – We reward employees for their good performance and achievements at work.
Healthcare – We offer quality healthcare coverage (medical and dental) for team members and their dependents.
Paid Leaves – We provide leave benefits to allow employees to take time off work - Vacation, Sick, Bereavement, Adoptive Parent Leave. Team members receive a cash conversion for unused VL credits.
Tuition Reimbursement for Approved Programs – We support opportunities for employees to advance their education.
Well-Being Programs – We commit to Support Our People and cultivate a culture where everyone can thrive. Team members can avail of Well-Being Days; Financial Assistance after a natural disaster or qualified personal hardship; and Counseling Service for team members and their families.
Blended Work Benefits – We consider employee work-life requirements by providing team members with Work from Home Allowance, Internet Subsidy, Workstation Set-up Reimbursement.
Emergency Loans – We provide financial relief to team members in a financial bind after a qualified emergency at zero % interest.
Business Travel – We provide opportunities to employees in qualified roles to visit other Emerson global sites.
Safe Working Environment – We commit to our priority on Safety & Quality across our global network and workplace.
Social Responsibility - We focus on building a culture that empowers employees to bring their most authentic selves to work every day.
Put your passion into action at Emerson. Find a career path that matches your unique needs and aspirations, and we'll provide the tools and resources to help you every step of the way.
Let’s go, together.
Visit our career site: http://ww.emerson.com/en-ph/careers
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Internet Subsidy, Well-Being Days, Counseling Service, Fund Assistance, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule