Pasig City Jobs Laboratory Analyst Position at Wellington Investment & Manufacturing Corporation – Wellington Flour Mills
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Wellington Investment & Manufacturing Corporation - Wellington Flour Mills are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as laboratory analyst with a full time work system, which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Sciences & Chemistry.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱17,000 to a maximum of ₱24,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Wellington Investment & Manufacturing Corporation – Wellington Flour Mills|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 17.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 23.800|
The Laboratory Analyst:
- Ensures compliance to Quality Assurance standards and product specifications by monitoring and analyzing incoming raw materials, in-process control points and finished products.
- Provides technical support and ensures efficient laboratory processes while adhering to correct procedures, safety guidelines and regulatory compliances.
- Physically fit
- Graduate of B.S. Chemistry, Food Technology or related courses
- PRC license an advantage
- Knowledgeable on the use of standard laboratory apparatus and equipment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Data analysis and computation skills
- Experience in a food manufacturing company an advantage
- Willing to work in Pasig City
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule, Monday – Saturday
- Fresh graduates may apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wellington Flour Mills (WFM) is one of the pioneers in the Philippine flour milling industry. WFM has traditionally been known for producing high quality flour products for its consumers and continues to fulfill its promise of excellence and consistency; thus assuring superior value and utmost satisfaction for its loyal clientele. Wellington Flour Mills is a subsidiary of Wellington Investment and Manufacturing Corporation (WIMC).
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Company-issued Uniform