National Capital Region Jobs Laboratory Manager Position at BioAnalytica Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
BioAnalytica Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as laboratory manager with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sciences & Chemistry.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱40,000 - ₱60,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|National Capital Region
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Manage the operations of the laboratory and ensures that it delivers the services in accordance with the regulatory requirements and internationally recognized standards (FDA, ISO/IEC 17025, PRC) in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Prepare costing/resource planning for Bioanalysis, Monograph Tests, Dissolution Tests, and Drug Stability Tests
- Respond to technical inquiries of customers through email and/or scheduled discussions
- Monitors Calibration and Maintenance Program of equipment and ensure its strict implementation
- Train new Laboratory Analysts
- Conduct performance evaluation and competency assessment of Laboratory Analysts
- Prepare the Laboratory Procedure and Report part of Memorandum of Agreement of Bioanalysis, Dissolution Testing, and Drug Stability Studies.
- Review and approve all laboratory reports
- Participate in internal quality audits and collaborate with other units in enhancing the quality system
- Perform other duties that may be required to ensure timely and cost-efficient delivery of services to internal and external customers
- Graduate of BS Chemistry / BS Biochemistry
- Licensed Chemist
- At least three (3) years related laboratory experience (preferably from Pharmaceutical Industry)
- HPLC and LCMS operations, UV-Vis, Dissolution, GLP, GCP, Bioanalysis/Bioequivalence (BA/BE), Bioanalytical/ Analytical Method Validation, ISO/IEC 17025
- Computer literate, excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
|National Capital Region
|BioAnalytica Inc., Units 101 & 102 Delcon Commercial Center, Don Jesus Blvd, Cupang, Muntinlupa, 1771 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in January 2019, BioAnalytica Inc. is a testing laboratory performing bioanalytical laboratory services to local and international clients dedicated in ensuring quality, safe and reliable drugs for the pharmaceutical industry.
To be a locally and internationally renowned analytical and bioanalytical testing facility duly accredited by regulatory agencies.
To provide quality and cost-effective services for our customers’ analytical and bioanalytical needs in compliance with the latest local and international standards for testing laboratories.
BioAnalytica Inc. has the following accreditations:
Professional Regulation Commission License to Operate
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Certificate of Authority to operate as bioequivalence (BE) testing center
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Fleet Card, HMO, Meal Allowance
- Specific Location: Muntinlupa City