Quezon City Jobs Lead Analyst Business Systems (it Support) Position at Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited - ROHQ are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as lead analyst business systems (it support) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ|
|Position||Lead Analyst Business Systems (it Support)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
For this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an IT-related field.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with telephony systems and contact center software, like Cisco and Genesys PureConnect/Genesys Cloud.
- Experience maintaining and supporting applications (incident management, request management, escalation, and troubleshooting).
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols
- Experience in LAN and WAN.
In this role, you will:
- Interview and probe the business process team and project requestor to capture all the needed requirements to ensure a detailed understanding of the project.
- Analyze and compare the list of requirements against the existing functionalities of current software to categorize configurable requirements.
- Identify settings and workflows within the software that can be reused by other business users.
- Validate the incident sent by the user by replicating the issue; troubleshoot or implement a fix to the validated issue; and provide recommendations for a long-term solution, where applicable.
- Track, review, and report the overall progress of request fulfillment to ensure SLAs are met.
- Work closely with customers to analyze and resolve problems, identify trends, and recommend preventive and corrective action.
|Address||Emerson, 12F SM Cyber West Ave, Bulacan, Project 7, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Let's think differently
At Emerson, you'll join a talented, dedicated team of motivated professionals who share a collective passion for progress and excellence.
To all the thinkers, doers, and connectors. All the disruptors, innovators, and value-creators. Let’s go. We want you to join us in our bold aspiration to make the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
Together, we are building a global community of passionate, dedicated people who are trusted, celebrated, rewarded, and empowered to solve the world’s most complex problems — for our customers, our communities, and the planet.
At Emerson, our people are at the center of everything we do. So, let’s go. Let’s think differently. Learn, collaborate, and grow. Seek opportunity. Push boundaries. Be empowered to make things better. Speed up to break through.
Emerson is a global leader in automation technology and software. Through its deep domain expertise and legacy of flawless execution, Emerson helps customers in critical industries like life sciences, energy, power and renewables, chemical and advanced factory automation operate more sustainably while improving productivity, energy security and reliability.
Across its diverse workforce, Emerson has an inclusive culture that rallies employees to innovate fearlessly in pursuit of solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. The impact of this work is evident as Emerson technologies and software empower the world’s largest companies to digitally transform, making the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
In the Philippines, Emerson plays a strategic role in supporting global and regional functions for the company and its customers in the fields of accounting, analytics, customer support, engineering, finance, information technology, human resources, marketing and business development, and supply chain management.
Awards & Recognition
Emerson is ranked among the leading companies in the United States and across the globe – but don’t just take our word for it.
2023 Philippine Daily Inquirer Best Employers
2022 #5 Linkedin Top Companies in the Philippines
Dec 2021 to Dec 2022 Great Place to Work Certified™
2021 GradPhilippines Top 100 Graduate Employers
2022 #199 Forbes Fortune 500 Companies
2022 Newsweek America’s Most Responsible Companies
2022 Human Rights Campaign Foundation Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
Learn more: https://ww.emerson.com/en-us/about-us/awards-recognition
Benefits at Emerson
Through our benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive work environment, we aim to create an organization our people are proud to represent.
Competitive Wages and Benefits – We provide employees with market-competitive pay and benefits package:
Food, Transportation, Clothing Allowance
Personal Accident Insurance
Business Travel Insurance
Perfect Attendance Incentive
Guaranteed Midyear Pay
Career Development Opportunities – We help team members reach their highest potential with learning programs.
Performance-based Merit Increase – We reward employees for their good performance and achievements at work.
Healthcare – We offer quality healthcare coverage (medical and dental) for team members and their dependents.
Paid Leaves – We provide leave benefits to allow employees to take time off work - Vacation, Sick, Bereavement, Adoptive Parent Leave. Team members receive a cash conversion for unused VL credits.
Tuition Reimbursement for Approved Programs – We support opportunities for employees to advance their education.
Well-Being Programs – We commit to Support Our People and cultivate a culture where everyone can thrive. Team members can avail of Well-Being Days; Financial Assistance after a natural disaster or qualified personal hardship; and Counseling Service for team members and their families.
Blended Work Benefits – We consider employee work-life requirements by providing team members with Work from Home Allowance, Internet Subsidy, Workstation Set-up Reimbursement.
Emergency Loans – We provide financial relief to team members in a financial bind after a qualified emergency at zero % interest.
Business Travel – We provide opportunities to employees in qualified roles to visit other Emerson global sites.
Safe Working Environment – We commit to our priority on Safety & Quality across our global network and workplace.
Social Responsibility - We focus on building a culture that empowers employees to bring their most authentic selves to work every day.
Put your passion into action at Emerson. Find a career path that matches your unique needs and aspirations, and we'll provide the tools and resources to help you every step of the way.
Let’s go, together.
Visit our career site: http://ww.emerson.com/en-ph/careers
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Internet Subsidy, Well-Being Days, Counseling Service, Fund Assistance, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule