National Capital Region Jobs Lead Generation Manager Position at Expo Centric Pty Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Expo Centric Pty Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Lead Generation Manager and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Telesales/Telemarketing
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Expo Centric Pty Ltd
|Lead Generation Manager
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
Expo Centric Pty Ltd is a full-service experiential agency dedicated to bringing brands to life. Our core business is the design and building of custom integrated brand structures for trade shows, shop and office interiors, specialty retail spaces and events.
We have designed, created and managed award-winning exhibition
stands for clients from a wide range of industries in Australia
and internationally. We work harder, jump higher, think more laterally, share more risk and are characteristically more willing to develop solutions for customers that push boundaries and deliver outcomes that our clients may
not have thought possible.
Please note the application procedures below, or for more information and to apply see our careers page at https://expocentric.bamboohr.com/careers
As a Lead Generation Manager, your primary responsibility is to develop and execute lead generation strategies to help Expo Centric acquire new customers and grow revenue. To be successful in this role, you would need to have a deep understanding of the expos and event industry and be skilled in developing and executing marketing campaigns. You would also need to be comfortable working with data and be able to analyze and report on key performance indicators.
- Develop and implement strategies to generate leads.
- Responsible for qualifying leads and ensuring that they are passed on to the sales team for follow-up.
- Analyse lead generation campaigns to identify areas for improvement and implement changes to increase conversion rates. This could include improving landing page design, testing different calls to action, and optimizing lead capture forms.
- Managing lead data: You would be responsible for managing the company’s lead database in HubSpot’s CRM platform. This could involve segmenting leads based on their behaviour and interests, scoring leads based on their engagement with the company, and identifying opportunities for sales teams to follow up.
- Reporting and analysis: regularly analyse lead generation data and report on performance metrics such as conversion rates, cost per lead, and overall ROI.
- Works closely with sales teams to ensure that leads are being nurtured and converted into customers. This could involve collaborating on lead qualification criteria, developing lead nurturing campaigns, and providing sales teams with the necessary information to close deals.
- Manage lead generations team to execute lead generation strategies effectively.
- Collaborating with sales and marketing teams. Work closely with sales and marketing teams to align lead-generation efforts with overall business goals.
- Managing and mentoring staff. Provide guidance, support, and training to team members to help them improve their performance.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field required.
- More than 5 years of experience in Lead Generation.
- 3-5yrs of experience in business development and/or sales
- Has a strong understanding of Western brands, companies, and structures.
- Understanding expos, events and marketing is an advantage.
- More than 5years of experience with HubSpot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is required
- Has extensive experience B2B Sales Experience
- Should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure, sometimes to very tight deadlines.
- Exceptional time management skills and organizational skills.
- 5 years or more experience in managing a team
To apply for this job, please go to https://expocentric.bamboohr.com/careers
|National Capital Region
|World Expos & Concepts, Inc. (WORLDEXCO), Unit 200 Sotelo Business Centre, Unit 200 No. 695, Quirino Ave, Parañaque, 1701 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Expo Centric is dedicated to bringing brands to life. We do this through our full service Experience Agency. Creating experiences in events, exhibitions, retail, and the digital world. We love transforming raw ideas, materials, and spaces into purposeful moments.
Although our head office is in Australia, our growth has lead us to expand our office operations into Philippines. We are excited about this next phase in our business. Proudly celebrating over 14 years in business with some of best-known brands as our happy clients.
- Industry: Exhibitions/Event management/MICE
- Average Processing Time: 3 days