Taguig City Jobs Liaison Officer Position at Megaworld Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Taguig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Megaworld Corporation is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as LIAISON OFFICER and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Type of Work
- Handles the processing of documents and permits through various government agencies and other institutions.
- Receives checks in behalf of employees
- Sort and deliver all official documents to concerned agencies
- Maintain records and statistics of official documents delivered
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- Has at least 1 year experience in the related field
- Must be organized, efficient, and has communication skills
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Megaworld is the Philippines’ largest middle-income housing developer, high-rise residential condominium developer and business process outsourcing office developer and landlord. With its impressive-and unmatched-portfolio of large-scale township developments in the most preferred locations in Metro Manila, the company continues to make a live-work-play-learn lifestyle more accessible to Filipinos.
Megaworld’s Eastwood City project in Quezon City, also home to the country’s first and most successful BPO park, best exemplifies the township concept. It serves as an inspiration for five other Megaworld townships: Forbes Town Center in the Global City, McKinley Hill in Fort Bonifacio, Newport City in Pasay City, Manhattan Garden City at the Araneta Center in Quezon City and Cityplace in Binondo, Manila.
As a first mover, Megaworld has been at the forefront of innovations in the real estate industry. It was the first to undertake middle-income condominium housing, build office projects for BPO-oriented companies, put up international offices to tap the Filipino market abroad and offer flexible payment terms and home financing facilities. In the last 27 years, Megaworld has launched more than 240 residential buildings, office towers, commercial centers and hotels.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays and Half-day Saturday