National Capital Region Jobs Licensed Medical Coder & Medical Coders W/ Cert/cpc,cic,coc/bpo Set-up/30k-40k Position at GGIS, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Licensed Medical Coder & Medical Coders w/ Cert/CPC,CIC,COC/BPO set-up/30K-40K. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at GGIS, Inc and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱30,000 - ₱40,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Licensed Medical Coder & Medical Coders W/ Cert/cpc,cic,coc/bpo Set-up/30k-40k|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
Medical Coder Job Description: Top Duties and Qualifications
A Medical Coder, or Certified Professional Coder, is responsible for reviewing a patient’s medical records after a visit and translating the information into codes that insurers use to process claims from patients. Their duties include confirming treatments with medical staff, identifying missing information and submitting forms to insurers for reimbursement.
Other duties and responsibilities of a Medical Coder include:
- Making sure that codes are assigned correctly and sequenced appropriately as per government and insurance regulations
- Complying with medical coding guidelines and policies
- Receiving and reviewing patients’ charts and documents for verification and accuracy
- Following up and clarifying any information that is not clear to other staff members
- Collecting information made by the Physician from different sources to prepare monthly reports
- Implementing strategic procedures and choosing strategies and evaluation methods that provide correct results
- Examining any medical malpractice that has been reported by analyzing and identifying the medical procedures, diagnoses or events that lead to the negligence
- At least 6 months of Medical Coding working experience
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Global Group Innovative Services, 9th Floor, Triumph Building, 1610, Quezon Avenue, Barangay South Triangle, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Innovation and Solutions. These are the two core principles that guide Global Group Innovative Services. As a reliable outsourcing provider of business processes, consultancy and information technology services, we continually seek to provide our clients excellent and relevant support to achieve optimal efficiency. We are passionate to innovate solutions. We are Global Group.
9/F Triumph Building, 1610 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle,Quezon City
ANDMARKS: Hi-Top Supermarket, Kenny Rogers Restaurant and Shell Gasoline station.
From Edsa Quezon ave. MRT, Exit to Mcdonald's Panay. Walk towards Quezon Ave., you'll pass by Hi-top Supermarket and Sgt. Esguerra Street.
From Espana and Manila, Ride a jeep to Edsa or Q.ave. You'll pass by Crossings, Examiner street, Kenny Rogers and Shell gasoline station.
E-MAIL: [email protected]
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: N/A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Specific Location: Pasig City and Quezon City