Licensed Pharmacist Vacancies at LeapFroggr Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Licensed Pharmacist in our company, LeapFroggr Inc. For candidates who reside in Quezon & Quezon City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Healthcare & Pharmacy and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The job responsibilities include everything related to a pharmacy operation.
- Provide superior customer service by understanding customers’ health conditions and requirements.
- Answer queries and provide complete and accurate product information and benefits carried by the Company.
- Generate sales and assist in retail operations management.
- Perform other administrative tasks that may be assigned by the Store Executive.
- Participates in all improvement and engagement programs and initiatives implemented in the store.
Why Join Us?
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Clinical Pharmacy.
- Professional License is required.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong customer service orientation, assertiveness, and confidence.
|Address||LeapFroggr Inc., Regina Building, Unit 439, 420, Escolta St, Binondo, Manila, 1006 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LeapFroggr Inc. was formally established in 2013 to engage primarily in helping local and international businesses navigate and succeed in online marketing via SEO/SEM, social media, outreach, remarketing and so on. We have since expanding to creating and providing software and business solutions to different industries.
Here at LeapFroggr, our motto is "Making the world a better place thru software"
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: CS201322919
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig