Bulacan Jobs Line Cook (kalye Mabini Restaurant Inc.) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Bulacan and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Line Cook (Kalye Mabini Restaurant Inc.) in our business office, Jobstreet Philippines.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Line Cook (kalye Mabini Restaurant Inc.)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
Key Kitchen Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares, cooks customers orders. Follows KM operational policies and procedures including those for safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Provides quality meals consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of KM.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep resto operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- Anticipates customer and resto needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues. Communicates information to the manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the “third place” environment during each shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and products as needed.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments.
- Contributes to a positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the management team.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of food safety and hygiene practices
- Ability to follow recipes accurately
- Understanding of different cooking techniques
- Knowledge of ingredients and their properties
- Ability to use kitchen equipment and tools, such as knives, ovens, and mixers
- Stamina to work long hours on your feet
- Strength and dexterity to lift heavy objects and manipulate kitchen tools
- Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Creativity and willingness to experiment with new recipes and ingredients
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively with co-workers
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes in the menu or work schedule
- Good time management and organizational skills
Employment Type: Full-time
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days