Ilocos Norte Jobs Local Marketing Officer Position at SAFFY, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Local Marketing Officer. For candidates who reside in Ilocos Norte and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at SAFFY, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Local Marketing Officer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Plans and Implements the strategies for the sales activities to meet the sales target.
- Prepares and sends all communications to buyers. acknowledgements, queries (prices, information, products, etc), offering of new products, handling complaints, price negotiations, etc.
- Coordinates with the ICTS on the required website development, product contents, updates and overall managing of company’s social media accounts.
- Gathers the following information for the requirements of Purchaser Order of buyers to Marketing Assistant, Finance Department, Q.A & Shipment Department and Producers.
Prepares and issues the following documents for sample and volume order in accordance with Purchase Order of the buyers then confirming to buyers after the approval of the Executive Director.
- Prepares, updates and submits the following and other required reports (per account):
- monthly orders received
- monthly sales and shipment monitoring
- monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports
- Best Selling Items
- Top Producers
- Top Buyers
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A community witnessing to God’s words and deeds and striving to establish a web of self-propelled communities towards total human development.
To organize marginalized communities and small producers to become self-reliant, to share knowledge, skills and resources in promoting livelihood, health and sustainable agriculture, and to create and market new products according to Fair Trade standards.
Our CORE VALUES
We VALUE openness to learning, fair practices, family and teamwork.
We BELIEVE in participative transformation.
We PRACTICE deeper integration with the marginalized and poor members of society through creative and liberating processes.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)