National Capital Region Jobs Logistics Associate Roster, Level 6 – Call For Applications Position at United Nations World Food Programme
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company United Nations World Food Programme is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of logistics associate roster, level 6 - call for applications and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||United Nations World Food Programme|
|Position||Logistics Associate Roster, Level 6 - Call For Applications|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Within the assigned unit and delegated authority, the Logistics Associate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide specialized support to logistics operations and activities, following standard processes and contributing, directly or indirectly, to the effective delivery of food and none food assistance to beneficiaries.
- Coordinate requisitioning and ensure timely delivery of commodities and supplies to authorised partners and destinations.
- Manage logistics vendors’ contracting activities including performance monitoring and measurement.
- Support gathering market intelligence, vendor assessments (e.g. transporters, retailers) to support vendor selection process.
- Identify, resolve and/or provide recommendations on specialised queries/requests for support, using initiative and following standard processes, to ensure timely and accurate resolution of enquiries with excellent client service mind-set.
- Prepare, monitor and revise budget for all delivery modalities, ensuring adherence to relevant procedures and in compliance with corporate standards.
- Monitor inventory management processes to track trends and account for the inventory status from source to beneficiary.
- Support oversight for commodity accounting data quality and integrity.
- Analyse operational pipeline and contribute to assessments and operational planning for all delivery modalities, to ensure that supply chain requirements are taken into consideration.
- Manage documentation processing for execution of logistics operations (e.g. customs clearance, invoice verification), take appropriate actions to resolve operational issues escalating complex issues to the supervisor.
- Perform research, collect data and conduct analysis, produce reports (e.g. CCTI, SPRs, financial closure, physical inventory, transport performance) and ensure information accuracy in corporate systems to enable informed decision-making.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to support logistics operations management and contribute to effective service delivery.
- Supervise the work of support staff, providing practical advice and guidance, to ensure individual and team objectives are delivered to agreed standards and deadlines for all assistance modalities.
- Support logistics emergency preparedness and response activities including Logistics Capacity Assessment and Contingency Plan update, to support WFP’s response in emergencies.
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the supervisor.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience. In October 2020, the United Nations World Food Programme was named the Nobel Peace Prize Laureate in recognition of its work addressing the link between conflict and hunger.
The World Food Programme’s presence in the Philippines is constantly evolving. From initially re-establishing in 2006 to support the peace process in Mindanao, providing life-saving food assistance in emergencies and disasters, improving the nutrition of tens of thousands of vulnerable populations, to development programmes that seek to improve the overall quality of life of the people it serves.
WFP’s portfolio of activities outlined in its five-year Country Strategic Plan (2018-2023) is designed to improve long term food and nutrition security, reduce malnutrition while building the resilience of vulnerable populations to frequent natural hazards and shocks. WFP is doing this by working closely with the Government of the Philippines, other United Nations agencies, non-governmental organizations and communities. Deploying innovative initiatives and tools which support national systems including emergency response and social protection, WFP will directly contribute to the achievement of the Philippine Development Plan (PDP) 2017-2022, Philippine Framework for Sustainable Development (PFSD) 2019-2023 and SDGs 2 (Zero Hunger) and 17 (Partnerships for the Goals).
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual