Manila City Jobs Logistics Executive Position at Valiram Pacific Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of LOGISTICS EXECUTIVE. For candidates who reside in Manila City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Valiram Pacific Inc and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Valiram Pacific Inc
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Support and assist in the coordination of processes to ensure customer satisfaction within the Logistics department.
- Support on the process completion for the Logistics department.
- Ensure the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a economical cost.
- Manage and monitor the flow of goods, transportation and warehousing.
- Ensure effective and timely completion of logistics tasks that support efficient front-end retail operations.
- Maintain constant communication and good working relationships with all retail management staffs and government officials in relation to logistics.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Ontime movement of cargo from destination.
- Effective communication with Brand Logistics , forwarders & internal stakeholders
- Advise alternative and economical shipping method.
- Ensure shipping records & customs are updated daily.
- Weekly summary of shipment status update
- Supplier invoicing process is up to – date with accurate documentation.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Timely Movement of Merchandise Shipments
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Interact, liaise and manage relationship with other operating department, external vendors, relevant government and regulatory bodies to ensure a high service to customers.
- Liaise with government authorities (Malaysian Royal Customs, Port Authority, Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers, Malaysian Industrial Development Authority, Ministry of International Trade and Industry), Customer Service Personnel, freight forwarders/couriers to provide most cost effective facilities and time efficient manner.
- Request packing list and know the mode for shipment.
- Book sub-contractors and ensure they deliver within agreed terms.
Advise Alternative Shipping Method
- Advice on alternative shipping methods/carriers/transporter in order to obtain better services.
- Ensure monthly report is updated and complete.
- Arrange insurance application for product coverage and process insurance claim for pilferage shortages.
- Summarize custom brokerage and develop a quota of goods to be brought in for the week.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency
· Negotiate transportation rates or services.
Ensure Shipping Records are Up-To-Date
- Audit freight cost and documentation.
- Review bills, invoices and purchase orders.
- Ensure all payments are processed in time.
- Organize files both manually and electronically.
- Ensure shipments are received in good order.
- Ensure timely communication with Finance on shipping documents, duties and taxes.
- Ensure perishable item are shipped, tagged and stored according to health regulations.
- Ensure price tags are printed and distributed in timely manner
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AMERICA'S FAVORITE FRAGRANCES FOR BODY AND HOME
Bath & Body Works is one of the world's leading specialty retailers and home to America's Favorite Fragrances®. We offer a breadth of exclusive fashion fragrances for your body and your home, including the #1 fragrance collection in America, Japanese Cherry Blossom; the #1 selling 3-Wick Candle and the #1 selling Hand Soap collection. Experience it for yourself at any of our Bath & Body Works stores in Philippines (Manila).
At Bath & Body Works, we are driven by passion for our products and believe our customers rule! We are looking for goal-oriented professionals who love to sell and work in a team environment. We reward exceptional results with competitive wages and provide great opportunities for advancement.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Annual Bonus, Career growth, 13 months salaries