Davao Jobs Logistics Specialist (davao) Position at Jollibee Foods Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Logistics Specialist (Davao). For candidates who reside in Davao and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jollibee Foods Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Jollibee Foods Corporation
|Logistics Specialist (davao)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for coordinating and leading third-party logistics providers in delivering KPI. Support Warehouse Operations Assistant Manager in supervising end-to-end logistics process from Inbound, Outbound, Quality, and Safety in all phases.
- Effectively contribute to formulating ideas and initiatives to simplify processes to lessen time in inbound and outbound operations
- Promote and implement activities/projects that can support employee safety and health
- Proposed and implement cost-saving projects that can help develop organizational profitability
- Analyzes and monitor RQI incidence in order to prevent mishandling or damaging cost
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Management
- at least 1 year of experience in end-to-end warehouse operations
- Knowledgeable and experience in Warehouse Management and Supply Chain Management
- Has good communication skills, interpersonal skills, and project management skills
- Candidate must be willing to work in Davao
|Jollibee, Cor. Rizal and, Bolton St, Davao City, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About the Jollibee Group
Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC, also known as Jollibee Group) is one of the fastest-growing restaurant companies in the world. It operates in 34 countries, with over 5,800 stores globally with branches in the Philippines, United States, Canada, the People's Republic of China, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Vietnam, Brunei, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Panama, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, and India.
Jollibee Group has eight wholly-owned brands (Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal, Yonghe King, Hong Zhuang Yuan, Smashburger); six franchised brands (Burger King, Panda Express, PHO24, and Yoshinoya in the Philippines; Dunkin' and Tim Ho Wan in certain territories in China); 80% ownership of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf; and 60% ownership in the SuperFoods Group that owns Highlands Coffee and PHO24.
Jollibee Group, through its subsidiary Jollibee Worldwide Pte. Ltd. (JWPL) owns 90% participating interest in Titan Dining LP, a private equity fund that ultimately owns the Tim Ho Wan brand. It also has a joint venture with the THW Group to open and operate THW restaurants in Mainland China. Jollibee Group also has a business venture with award-winning Chef Rick Bayless for Tortazo, a Mexican fast-casual restaurant business in the United States. Recently, the Jollibee Group announced that it will acquire 51% ownership of Milksha, a popular Taiwanese bubble tea brand.
Jollibee Group was named the Philippines' most admired company by the Asian Wall Street Journal for ten years. It was also honored as one of Asia's Fab 50 Companies and among the World's Best Employers and World’s Top Female-Friendly Companies by Forbes. In 2020, Gallup awarded the Jollibee Group with the Exceptional Workplace Award, making it the first Philippine-based company to receive the distinction.
Jollibee Foods Corporation has grown brands that bring delightful dining experiences to its customers worldwide, thus spreading the joy of eating to everyone.
To learn more about the Jollibee Group, please visit ww.jollibeegroup.com
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Meal Allowance, Health and Life Insurance Coverage, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Corporate Attire