National Capital Region Jobs Machine Operator Position at Unilever Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Unilever Philippines Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of machine operator and be able to work in system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Unilever Philippines Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Job Purpose and Key Accountabilities
Responsible for his/her officially assigned area which covers:
- Recombination Plants
- Reworks Melting Area
- Reworks Chiller
- CIP Facilities, including but not limited to equipment, tanks, mix lines, ice cream lines that require CIP cleaning
- Bulk Raw Material Tanks (RM Tank Farm)
- Mix Plant Material Staging Area
- Mix Plant Control Room
- Floor area directly and in close proximity of the assigned Mix Plant and Auxiliary Areas.
- Responsible for preparing Materials to be used in his/her Line.
- Prepare the Material Issuance Authority (MIA) based on the material requirements provided in the MUFPR document of the scheduled batch.
- Request, on time, all necessary Raw and Packaging Materials from the Production Services (PS) Team to be used in his/her respective Line.
- Receive raw/packaging materials issued by PS and conduct checks on general quality and quantity. Inform PS for any type/quantity deviations and QC for any quality deviations.
- Responsible in the physical setting-up of the Tank Farms, Recombination Plants, CIP Systems and Up-stream Ageing Room Equipment for production based on Product and Process Standards.
- Ensure correct, proper and safe correlation of equipment, accessories, pipe fittings, and utility connections.
- All parts of the Recombination Plant Set-up are properly cleaned and sanitized, e.g. COP to pass Swab Tests.
- Conduct physical checks to ensure all equipment, accessories and parts are working properly and safely.
- Checks all Tank Farm, CIP and Recombination Plants’ operating settings and parameters are in compliance with Safety and Quality Standards.
- Coordinate to the Mix Plant Supervisor or Manager on the sequence of mix batches to be prepared for the day.
- Coordinate and prepare Rework Incorporation plan for each scheduled mixes to be prepared in accordance to the Approved Rework Policy.
- Ensure the preparedness of 3P Auxiliary Crew for the operation.
- Conduct CIP process to all necessary equipment in the Recombination Plants, Ageing Tanks, Mix / Product Lines. Coordinates with the Freezing Line Operators in facilitating their respective Lines.
- Facilitate and control dosing / dumping of mix ingredients, including rework materials, if any; Checks correct usage and consumption of raw materials.
- Ensure correct processing of mixes according to the Quality, Safety and Efficiency Standards of the Factory.
- Ensures that settings and running conditions of the Mix Plants are within set working parameters.
- Take immediate corrective adjustments to avoid quality and efficiency losses.
- Monitor and record process parameters for each mix batch for proper tracking and future auditing. Ensure the timely, accurate and complete accomplishment of the following records and documents: Product Quality Monitoring Sheet (PQM) and Mix Plant Operator’s Report
- Check results of each mix produced and report immediately any incident concerning safety, quality and efficiency encountered in the Line and report it to his/her superior or any Factory Management staff. Document by filing an Incident/Accident Report and submit it to the Mix Plant Manager or Supervisor.
- Coordinate immediately with the Factory Maintenance (FM) Mechanic or Supervisor any equipment breakdown for prompt corrective actions.
- Immediately inform Utilities Team for any deviation on supply of water, glycol, steam, compressed air and other utility support.
- Conduct proper close-out activities after each production run
- Correct and safe shutdown of all equipment and accessories.
- Dismantle and clean all appropriate parts and fittings.
- Collect, account and record all excess raw and packaging materials; documented in Return MIA and returned to PS in good quality condition.
- Submit PQM and Operator’s Report to Production Office for consolidation.
Quality Policies and Procedures
Observe compliance to all Policies and Procedures on Quality, Consumer Safety and Manufacturing Hygiene, including policies on Dry Floors, clean walls, ceilings, machines and maintaining good housekeeping of the area.
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
Perform Cleaning, Inspection and Lubrication (CIL) on his/her assigned Line. Perform 5S activities in his/her Line. Participate in the implementation of TPM Tools and Techniques. Generate Kaizen projects to improve his/her line performance.
- Fresh graduate of 4-year course in electrical, mechanical, industrial or manufacturing courses or equivalent experience of 2 years as Machine Operator, preferably in food manufacturing in FMCG company.
- Reading and comprehension, writing and mathematical skills (This will support recording of data, analysis of machine performance and general teamwork skills with emphasis on good communication).
- Working knowledge on basic mechanical awareness of the principles for factory automation.
- Can maintain focus and discipline for the task while demonstrating good problem solving skills to protect output targets.
- Can perform work using Machine data and control systems that record Material Movement, Losses and Quality.
- Adept in the use of MS Office – Word and Excel.
- Must be a good team player capable of working within a highly effective team; responsible, supportive and with effective communication skills
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are Unilever.
We are 148,00 people across the world, we are over 400 brand names in over 190 countries, we are a global company with a global purpose.
We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace
It’s why we come to work. It’s why we’re in business. It’s how we inspire exceptional performance.
Back in 1883, Sunlight Soap was launched in the UK by our founder – it was pioneering, it was innovative and it had a purpose: to popularise cleanliness and bring it within reach of ordinary people. That was sustainable living, even then. We now have over 400 brands and we are still driven by purpose.
We want to do more good for our planet and our society – not just less harm. We want to act on the social and environmental issues facing the world and we want to enhance people’s lives with our products.
We’ve been pioneers, innovators and future-makers for over 120 years – we plan to continue doing that. And we plan to do it sustainably.
Unilever in the Philippines
Since inception of one of our first brands, Sunlight soap, during a time where poverty and poor sanitation plagued early societies, Unilever’s founders revolutionized hygiene by employing locals to produce low-cost packaged soap. Ensuring accessibility while providing livelihood, this set a precedent for a purpose-driven business that has spanned generations.
The almost-century old company in the Philippines has since manufactured and distributed well-loved household brands such as Dove, Knorr, Surf, and many more, placing us in a position of both opportunity and responsibility to influence change for the society and the environment.
The company has forged a culture of Malasakit (genuine concern for others) and strongly champions Diversity and Inclusion. Unilever actively engages its employees to Win with Purpose and firmly believes that when products meet social needs and help people live sustainably, brands become more relevant to consumers.
Unilever Philippines upholds the legacy of a business built on sustainability and that has deemed them worthy to receive recognition from Asia Corporate Excellence & Sustainability Awards as one of Asia’s Top Green Companies, ASIA CEO Awards as a Top CSR Company of the Year and the HR Asia Awards 2018 as among the Best Companies to Work for in Asia.
Unilever Philippines forms part of a global network committed to making Sustainability commonplace. This is Winning with Purpose—key to this is a shared belief that what is good for the people and the planet is good for business.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), -