National Capital Region Jobs Management Accountant | Bookkeeper | Wfh | Alabang Position at Personiv
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Personiv is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Management Accountant | Bookkeeper | WFH | Alabang for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱65,000 - ₱70,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Management Accountant | Bookkeeper | Wfh | Alabang|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 65.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 70.000|
Management Company Accounting
- Maintain books and records for the management company entities in QuickBooks desktop (no fund accounting required). Evaluating switching to QuickBooks online
- Perform cash reconciliations for management company entities
- Enter/initiate all wire transfers to vendors, partners, GP participants and portfolio companies.
- Manage payroll entries and related bookkeeping
- Manage accounts payable process
- Prepare and enter bills received and invoicing reimbursable expenses. Coordinate allocations of reimbursable expenses across clients with Fund Accounting team.
- Expense deposit tracking for active investment processes
- Electronic transfer entry in online banking system
- Generate and issue 1099s to vendors and borrowers
- Manage accounts receivable process
- Tracking monitoring fee agreements with portfolio companies
- Assist portfolio company invoicing and collection in coordination with Asset Management team
- Manage corporate AMEX cards. Review charges, record entries and submit monthly invoices for payment
- Assist with review and entry of expense reports
- Assist with loan agency and loan administration activities, as needed.
- Manage corporate entity formation, reporting, and dissolution with Delaware (other regulators may be involved)
- Provide administrative support for compliance, including regulatory filings and certificates
- Equivalent of a United States college bachelors or masters degree in accounting. CPA preferred.
- Excellent with QuickBooks. QuickBooks certified. Experience with Bill.com and Divvy are a plus
- Hands-on experience working with MS Office tools, above average Excel skills needed.
- Good communication and ability to handle written communication with internal and external parties.
- Ability to automate processes once understood.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Personiv Philippines, 6F Aeon Center Bldg., North Bridgeway, Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1781 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- WFH Set up
- Exciting benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Personiv is a trusted outsourcing provider with a 30-year track record of innovating solutions. Our goal is to provide an adaptive talent workforce to amplify team productivity. From repetitive tasks to specialized skills, Personiv productivity professionals boost efficiency and profitability for the companies we serve.
To build partnerships with companies who want cost-effective solutions to improve productivity and profitability.
We believe talent is the solution to all business challenges and on-demand access to talent is the ultimate competitive advantage for businesses who need the flexibility, efficiencies and scale outsourcing provides.
What Makes Us, Us
Efficiency - Efficiency is ultimately what we deliver to clients both in terms of the ease with which we help companies leverage our outsource services and the cost-savings they get because of it.
Quality - For us, quality begins and ends with our people. We work to recruit and retain best talent so that we can deliver top-notch solutions for our clients, and our ability to consistently deliver high-quality work in both core and new lines of business.
Ingenuity - One of our greatest strengths is our ability to evolve and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities. We embrace change, explore possibilities, and never close the door on an idea or line of business without first understanding how it can impact our business and long-term vision for success.
Pride - We take pride in our people and they take pride in us as a company. Ultimately, we work at the discretion of our clients, but take great satisfaction in the opportunities and environment we provide to our employees. We are passionate not only for our work but also for the culture and success of Personiv as a company.
Service - One of the key differentiators for us at Personiv is our flexibility and versatility. By working with our clients, to create custom solutions for their business, we not only help them address their current challenges, but also lay the foundation for a long-term relationship.
Confidence - With over 30 years of experience in the BPO space, we have an extensive history of working with our clients to help them meet the evolving needs and requirements of their business. Buukt from this rich history is the belief that we can find and deliver the specific talent companies need, regardless of industry.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Variable Performance Incentives, Trainings, Employee Recognition and Engagement, Shifting Schedule
- Specific Location: Muntinlupa City