Managing Editor Vacancies at Cloud Panda Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Managing Editor. For those of you who live in Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Cloud Panda Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Others & Journalist/Editors with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Cloud Panda Inc.|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for a skilled Managing Editor to oversee our company’s daily publishing operations. He / She will be reporting to the editor in chief and will supervise writers, editors and other staff.
A managing editor combines the innovativeness of a writer with the practical focus of the daily publishing operations. He / She should be able to suggest ideas for stories and see them through to publication. Excellent organizational and leaderships skills as well as a unique problem-solving ability are highly expected.
- Plans and manages all daily operations.
- Collaborates with editor in chief to determine issues’ content and topics.
- Coordinates editorial publications and meetings.
- Plans and approves assignments for writers and editors.
- Controls schedules and enforce deadlines (for writers, photographers, graphic artist.)
- Oversees proofreading procedures and edit copy when necessary.
- Assists in evaluating finalized copy for compliance with policies, style and tone.
- Resolves issues as they arise.
- Attends events on behalf of the company or editor in chief.
- Proven experience as managing editor or relevant role.
- Exceptional ability in copywriting and editing
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of online platforms like WordPress and SEO concepts
- Abilities in planning and coordinating people and operations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and people abilities
- Reliability and efficiency
- Attention to detail.
- BS/BA in journalism or relevant field
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Address||Cloud Panda PH Inc., 18F One Corporate Center Julia Vargas Avenue, Meralco Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.