National Capital Region Jobs Manual Tester (api, Uat) | Permanent Wfh Position at Satellite Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Manual Tester (API, UAT) | Permanent WFH. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Satellite Office and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Manual Tester (api, Uat) | Permanent Wfh|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Work for our global clients and immerse in our rich and diverse company culture where you can thrive, grow and just be aweSOme! Apply now and discover the Satellite Office Candidate Experience – recognized as one of BEST among BPO companies worldwide.
WHAT IS A MANUAL TESTER?
Our awesome client, a leading employee management services company based in Australia is looking for a Manual Tester to join their team.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Reviewing and analysing business requirements from various documents such as HLR, BRD, FRD, TDD & existing systems
- Deriving effective test conditions from requirements using various testing techniques for SIT & UAT execution
- Performing manual test execution in line with test strategies, test plans and test policies that align with the organizational objectives and plans.
- Reporting bugs and errors clearly with supportive details
- Helping troubleshoot issues with project team, BAs, Users & Developers
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Shows drive and determination in achieving
- results / targets
- Experience with integration testing (e.g. Azure APIs)
- Regular use of a defect and test management
- system such as JIRA, & Confluence
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work across multiple projects / platforms
- Uses time effectively and efficiently to complete tasks
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Min, 3 years experience in software testing including, test case, design, test reporting, defect tracking, and test coverage
- API testing using Postman or SOAP UI
- Backend testing using SQL scripting knowledge
- Experience working with external parties and vendors
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Taguig City Satellite Office, 9th Floor, SM Aura Office Tower, 26th Street corner McKinley Parkway, The Fort, Taguig, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Experience the AweSOme Life with Satellite Office!
Voted as the Best Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in the 2021 National Online Retail Association (NORA) Solutions Partner Awards and recognized as one of the BPO companies worldwide with the Best Candidate Experience in the 2021 Global BPO TA Awards – Satellite Office is looking for talented Filipino professionals to join our growing and awesome team!
Our employees’ happiness is key to our success. We provide best-in-class workspaces and a holistic work environment, for you to grow as well as deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Learn more about us at ww.satelliteoffice.com.
Experience the Satellite Office Life.
• We reward your ambition. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our people.
• Real people, real purpose. We support our people’s growth through continuous learning and development.
• The freedom to be awesome. We ensure that our people are given opportunities to explore their passion through fun and learning activities to help balance work and life outside work.
• Work and play haven. Our state-of-the-art facilities and technologies provide a work and play haven for our people.
• We care. We believe in prioritizing our people and community’s physical and mental wellbeing.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), • Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Specific Location: Uptown, BGC