Mandaluyong City Jobs Marine Payroll Supervisor Position at STOLT-NIELSEN B.V. (GLOBAL SHARED SERVICE CENTER)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we STOLT-NIELSEN B.V. (GLOBAL SHARED SERVICE CENTER) are looking for candidates for the position of marine payroll supervisor with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱70,000 - ₱100,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||STOLT-NIELSEN B.V. (GLOBAL SHARED SERVICE CENTER)|
|Position||Marine Payroll Supervisor|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 70.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 100.000|
“Choose to make a difference.”
Stolt- Nielsen plays an essential part in the global supply chain where our people make the real difference- Get the products to where and when it’s needed.”
Be part of what you dream of.
Be our next Marine Payroll Supervisor.
Your expertise is valuable to us:
The Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the team/s under his/ her supervision, ensuring the delivery of services in accordance with the GSSC’s Service Level Agreement (SLA) and/ or KPIs with the Business.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure that the team under his/ her supervision and its staff are meeting their KPIs/ SLAs. Prepare timely and accurate monthly management and reports related to the performance of the team under supervision. Prepare, review, and discuss business reports for the divisions/ offices supported in accordance with the team’s Service Level Agreements.
- Manage, motivate, and develop the team, which includes regular coaching, performance appraisals, and discussion of staff’s individual development plan.
- Ensure that the team has a sound resiliency plan, including a working back-up system and complete and updated process documentations
- Develop and roll-out continuous improvements projects within the processes
- Ensure that the internal controls under his/ her supervision are in compliance with IFRS, Stolt Nielsen’s policies and procedures, and/or with the applicable GAAP, and statutory requirements
- Build and sustain good relationship with the customers and counterparts
- Handle other tasks assigned from time to time. This may include projects related to migrations, improvement, or other business initiatives.
What you will bring along:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
- CPA required
- At least 6 years combined working experience with 4 years relevant experience in Payroll
- Shared Service Center experience
What we do to take care of our people:
- We offer competitive salary package
- 13th month pay-out is every May and November so you can use it better the way you see fit
- We are proud that our HMO comprehensive benefits are above the market which you can avail on Day 1 and we do not stop here, we think of your family as well which means that we provide coverage up to four (4) of your qualified dependents upon regularization.
- We got you an annual Medicine Subsidy for you and your dependents. We want you to stay healthy.
- We offer Paid Maternity Leave which you may avail of apart from SS benefits. You deserve a break. We got you Maternity & Paternity Allowances too.
- We also have annual Clothing Allowance which you may use to support your office wardrobe needs. We want to spoil you a bit.
- A Retirement Benefit package which you can avail when you reach the age of 50. In case you want to enjoy the rest of the world sooner.
- We also offer Rice Subsidy and Laundry Subsidy.
- Enjoy your 15 days of Sick Leave which can even go up to 17.5 days and 15 days of Vacation Leave and can be up to 20 days.
- Birthday Cake on your special day. We can’t miss your big day.
- Christmas goodies and Christmas gift certificates every December to let you enjoy the holidays even better.
- Group Life Insurance, Accident & Dismemberment, Short term disability & Business travel insurance.
- Funeral Aid & Bereavement Leave entitlement.
- Company Loan which you can avail in case of emergency & a multi-purpose loan tie-up with an accredited bank.
- Service Awards with incentive in recognition of your milestone years with us. We put great value to your loyalty and hard work!
- Education Assistance to support your continuous learning.
- Career advancement opportunities. We want to see you grow with us and stay with us.
*Terms and conditions apply.
|Address||14th and 15th Floor, Stolt-Nielsen Philippines Inc. / Stolt-Nielsen B.V., The Podium West Tower, 12 ADB Ave, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, 1550, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Stolt-Nielsen Limited (SNL) provides transportation and storage for liquids, notably specialty and bulk liquid chemicals.
Stolt-Nielsen is a long-term investor and manager of businesses focused on opportunities in logistics, distribution and aquaculture. The Stolt-Nielsen portfolio consists of its three bulk-liquid and chemicals logistics businesses – Stolt Tankers, Stolthaven Terminals and Stolt Tank Containers – Stolt Sea Farm and investments in LNG
Founded in 1959, Stolt-Nielsen is recognised for its sustained focus on safety, quality, reliability and flexibility.
The Company employs more than 6,00 people across 30 countries and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (Oslo Børs: SNI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Medical Insurance for employee (Day 1) and coverage of dependents, Regular Hours, Monday-Friday, Flexible Working Schedule
- Specific Location: Ortigas Center