Agusan del Norte Jobs Marketing Assistant – Bdo Network Bank – Buenavista, Agusan Del Norte Position at BDO Unibank, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company BDO Unibank, Inc is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Agusan del Norte (Others) and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of marketing assistant - bdo network bank - buenavista, agusan del norte and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|BDO Unibank, Inc
|Marketing Assistant - Bdo Network Bank - Buenavista, Agusan Del Norte
|Agusan del Norte
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- The position is primarily responsible for the daily operations of the Marketing Section of the branch and provides assistance to the Branch Head in marketing the Bank’s and affiliates’ products and services.
- Ensures accomplishment of fund generation targets through in-house marketing activities. Cross sells other bank products and services.
- Conducts account reviews to ensure continuous enhancements of quality service.
- Informs clients of new products, offerings and rates.
- Ensures that accounts are properly maintained, signature capture procedures are observed, and maturities are handled according to clients’ instructions.
•Graduate of any 4-year degree course.
•At least 2 years experience in Branch operations in a commercial or universal bank.
•With selling and negotiation skills.
•With good communication skills.
•Must be willing to be assigned in Buenavista, Agusan del Norte
|Caraga (Region XIII)
|Agusan del Norte
|WGXR+J6J Banco De Oro -Butuan-Montilla, Montilla Blvd. near cor. Lopez Jaena St., Butuan City, 8600, Agusan Del Norte, Butuan City, 8600 Agusan Del Norte, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BDO is a full-service universal bank that provides a wide range of corporate and retail banking services. These services include traditional loan and deposit products, as well as treasury, trust banking, investment banking, private banking, rural banking, cash management, leasing and finance, remittance, insurance, retail cash cards, and credit card services.
BDO has the country’s largest distribution network, with over 1,400 consolidated operating branches and more than 4,400 ATMs nationwide. It also has 18 overseas remittance and representative offices (including full-service branches in Hong Kong and Singapore) in Asia, Europe, North America, and the Middle East.
BDO ranked as the largest bank in terms of total assets, loans, deposits, and trust funds under management based on published statements of condition as of December 31, 2020. For more information, please visit ww.bdo.com.ph.
Product & Services
The financial products and services provided by Banco de Oro include:
Foreign exchange and securities dealership
Trust and investment services
Cash management services
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 000-748-174-0000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), --, --