Northern Mindanao Jobs Marketing Assistant Position at Godspeed Megamerchants Co, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Godspeed Megamerchants Co, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Northern Mindanao and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of marketing assistant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Godspeed Megamerchants Co, Inc.
|Type of Work
- Assisting and coordinating with the Sales Team in the proper planning, organizing and executing of marketing strategies to strengthen the company’s brand within approved negotiated budget.
- Graduate of any 4 – year business related course, preferably major in Marketing, Entrepreneurship or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both in oral and written
- Good organizational skills and keen to details
- Able to negotiate, organize and delegate and can work under pressure
- Willing to work irregular hours, weekends and public holidays (90-95% filed work)
- Enjoys working with other people
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
- Free Pre-employment Medical Check-up
- Statutory Benefits Contribution
- Additional benefits upon regularization
How to Apply: Interested applicants may apply through indeed or opt to submit their resume and TOR (photocopy) at our branch office located at Virginia Factory Outlet, Mariette Tower II, Pinggol St, corner Juan Luna, Brgy. Tinago Ozamiz City.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.