National Capital Region Jobs Marketing Automation Manager Position at Expo Centric Pty Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Marketing Automation Manager in our company, Expo Centric Pty Ltd. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Expo Centric Pty Ltd|
|Position||Marketing Automation Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Expo Centric Pty Ltd is a full-service experiential agency dedicated to bringing brands to life. Our core business is the design and building of custom integrated brand structures for trade shows, shop and office interiors, specialty retail spaces and events.
We have designed, created and managed award-winning exhibition
stands for clients from a wide range of industries in Australia
internationally. We work harder, jump higher, think more
laterally, share more
risk and are characteristically more willing to develop
solutions for customers
that push boundaries and deliver outcomes that our clients may
not have thought possible.
Please note the application procedures below, or for more
information and to apply see our careers page at https://expocentric.bamboohr.com/careers
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager, who will be responsible for developing various processes and policies that strengthen the relationship between Expo Centric and its customers. Manages sales pipeline and deal tracking. Collaborates with the marketing team to develop effective promotional activity to optimize sales growth and customer retention. Ensures that our CRM system (HUBSPOT) provides an effective sales funnel.
· Manages and programs our Database.
· Analyses data to inform business development and campaigns.
· Responsible for data management processes and policies
· Analyse customer behaviour and measure its impact on business outcomes to update strategies.
· Collaborate with the sales team to identify potential opportunities and develop plans to carry them out.
· Monitoring strategy implementation in real-time
· Creates new strategies to improve the customer experience based on data analysis generated by our CRM software and customer feedback.
· Collaborates with multiple business departments to develop and enhance customizations, optimizations, and best practices for the customer experience.
· Works closely with sales and marketing leaders to create opportunities to enhance the CRM platform and its integrated systems.
· Develops CRM procedures, training, processes, and implementation.
· Manages process documentation and reports preparation related to Operations Management
· Handles CRM management processes – creation and process improvement.
· Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations for optimization.
· Create and maintain reports and dashboards on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
· Act as the primary administrator of our HubSpot instance and contact database including the creation and maintenance of workflows, custom fields, reports, dashboard development, and data flow management.
· Degree in Business Administration, or related field required.
· 5 years of experience in a commercial role or equivalent.
· Extensive experience HubSpot platform is required
· Exposure within the Exhibition industry or similar preferred.
· Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and management skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Desire for continuous growth and development.
· Exceptional organisation skills.
· Detail-oriented and comfortable in fast-paced working conditions.
· A proven history of excellent time management skills and performance under pressure.
· 5 years or more Hubspot CRM Experience
· B2B Agency background
“To apply for this job, please visit https://expocentric.bamboohr.com/careers”
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||World Expos & Concepts, Inc. (WORLDEXCO), Unit 200 Sotelo Business Centre, Unit 200 No. 695, Quirino Ave, Parañaque, 1701 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Expo Centric is dedicated to bringing brands to life. We do this through our full service Experience Agency. Creating experiences in events, exhibitions, retail, and the digital world. We love transforming raw ideas, materials, and spaces into purposeful moments.
Although our head office is in Australia, our growth has lead us to expand our office operations into Philippines. We are excited about this next phase in our business. Proudly celebrating over 14 years in business with some of best-known brands as our happy clients.
- Industry: Exhibitions/Event management/MICE
- Average Processing Time: 3 days