Mandaluyong City Jobs Marketing Manager Position at Bares and Estrellas Wine and Food Services Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Bares and Estrellas Wine and Food Services Corporation is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Marketing Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱45,000 - ₱60,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Bares and Estrellas Wine and Food Services Corporation|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 45.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 60.000|
- Market analysis, opportunity identification and brand strategy
- Working with President and sales teams, the marketing officer will look for opportunities within the wine market and create plans to capitalize on those opportunities. He/She will also identify market trends and support new product development to meet those trends.
- Identify segments with the On Trade, Off Trade and retail markets and develop marketing strategies
- To improve the profitability of the winery, the marketing officer will analyze wine industry market segments and develop the appropriate marketing strategies to increase sales in those segments.
- Prepare market reports for Sales Team and Internal Stakeholders
- Sales and Executive Team must kept informed about the performance of their brand in the market on a regular basis.
- Analyze market conditions and prepare reports for stakeholders
- The wine marketing officer must analyze market conditions and prepare insightful reports on customers, consumers, pricing, volumes and the competitive landscape.
- Monitor the implementation of market strategies
- The wine marketing officer will perform regular market audits and analysis of market information to determine how well marketing strategies are performing. He/She will make changes on those results.
- Prepare an annual promotional calendar
- A promotional calendar must be prepared and implemented. The marketing officer should also develop new types of promotional activities that are appropriate to the brands being marketed.
- Develop plans to improve customer engagement
- Use deep knowledge of the customers, competitors and market conditions to improve customer engagement.
- Work with the sales team to deliver promotional events
- Once the promotional events have been organized, the marketing officer must oversee their delivery. He/She will work with the winery to ensure the events are a success and represent the brand appropriately.
- Identify new merchandising opportunities
- New merchandising opportunities that preserve the value of the winery’s brand and marketing it effectively must be identified and pursued.
- Design and creation of marketing materials
- The wine marketing officer will oversee the design of promotional materials and ensure that the brand is always correctly represented. The wine marketing manager will closely work with advertising agencies and printers to create the marketing materials. Will be required to develop point of sale marketing materials.
- Represent the company at trade events and other public appearances
- The marketing officer will sometimes have to be the “public face” of the winery and promote the winery at various events.
- Manage product specific budgets
- Products will have limited marketing budgets with must be strictly adhered to.
- Digital Marketing expertise
Manage the creation and implementation of content across the company’s digital platforms, including outside of office hours as needed. Grow and engage the online community, attracting followers via effective digital marketing efforts. Liaison with social media and advertising, Included the promotional materials, digital arts and layout aligned with branding of the company.
Educational Requirements: A wine marketing officer must have a Bachelors degree, preferably in business administration or marketing. It will be an advantage to have the WSET Wine Qualification or a similar wine industry qualification.
- Must have experience in marketing , ideally 3+ years working in marketing
- Must have experience creating marketing materials and events planning
- Ideally has budgeting experience
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills
- Leadership skills and the ability to drive improvement within the business
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be creative and innovative when creating marketing plans and marketing materials
- Driven, motivated and able to take the initiative
- Must have a proactive, entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about the wine industry and selling wine
- Highly confident at analyzing market data
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to work autonomously in a sometimes-high-pressure work environment
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Bares & Estrellas, 700 M. Lerma Street Brgy, Brgy, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bares and Estrellas Wine and Food Services Corporation (formerly Barcino Corporation) is a company engaged in the importation and distribution of various top quality brand food and beverage products coming from Europe particularly Spain, South America, and USA. Established In 2006, our company was able to solidify our market presence in the Philippines. Through the years, our distribution efforts continued to grow and expand from Luzon to Cebu as our base for the Vismin region. Our first warehouse was built in Pasig in 2009 and moved to a bigger facility in Mandaluyong in 2012 to accommodate more products for its fast growing clientele.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Smart Casual, 8am - 6pm, Mondays-Fridays
- Specific Location: Mandaluyong