National Capital Region Jobs Marketing Manager Position at Victoria Court
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Marketing Manager in our company, Victoria Court. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Marketing Manager shall be responsible for all aspects of marketing operations. The goal is to help grow the brand’s influence while increasing brand loyalty and awareness. He/She shall be responsible for the management of the organization’s presence thru strategic marketing, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service, and managing projects and campaigns.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for cost control in the department
- Develops marketing strategies by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Develops and manages online branding, communications, social media campaign, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization, and search marketing
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Conducts competitive bench marketing, focus group discussions, stake-ins, and stake-outs to gather related data and information vital to the needs of the department and the organization as well.
- Establishes tie-ups and partnerships with other establishments to strengthen the company’s marketing programs and activities
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging online content daily
- Communicate with followers, responds to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media account design
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- In charge of all PR and marketing-related activities
- With proven experience in digital marketing, consumer-branding environment, and other aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- With knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Proven experience in customer and market research, relevant product and industry knowledge
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- With essential skillsets in content writing
- With experience in photography, photoshop, video shooting, and editing
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Victoria Court Balintawak Caloocan, 1700 Don Vicente Ang, Caloocan, 1401 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Victoria Court performed beyond expectation. This gave birth to the Victoria Court group, and soon, a logo was drummed up, depicting a classy but mysterious-looking lady in a hush-up motion, with a background of black and silver. It supposed to embody a secret, and it means that apart from quality and fast service, Victoria Court also offers PRIVACY, COURTESY, PROMPT SERVICE, WORLD CLASS FACILITIES AND STATE-OF-THE-ART HOUSEKEEPING.
The rest, as they say, is history.
At present, Victoria Court has 10 properties to its name.
As a dynamic Company, Victoria Court will not stop at 10 drive-in hotels. Hand in hand with its growth, the management is committed to delivering fast, friendly, and first class service to its guests.
To suit the discerning taste of our guests, the properties over world class suites, each one distinct from the other, The most sought after suites are the Oval Office, Asgard, Austin Powers, Embassy, Divine, Cirque, Casino Royale, Princess Jasmin, and Moulin Rouge. From north to south of Metro Manila, the guests have a wide choice of rooms depending on size, design and locations: Standards, Deluxe and Suites with variants of mini-suites, regular suites and super thematic suites.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Back Office: Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays Operation:Shift required
- Specific Location: Pasig City