Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Mechanical And Electrical Quantity Surveyor (cebu-based) Position at Arcadis Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor (Cebu-Based) with full time working hours for our company office, Arcadis Philippines Inc., for residents of Cebu (Cebu City) and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Building/Construction & Quantity Surveying and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Arcadis Philippines Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor (Cebu-Based).
|Company||Arcadis Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Mechanical And Electrical Quantity Surveyor (cebu-based)|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Main Purpose of the Job
Responsible for delivering and managing service excellence in cost management, delivering positive outcomes for our clients, demonstrating leadership, and innovation of service and knowledge.
- Measurement and quantity take-off based on plans, and handling of queries for the preparation of Bill of Quantities.
- Assist in preparing the Tender Documents complete.
- Liaise with Client Representative, Project and Construction Management Team, Design Team, and Project QS for other required project information.
- Assist in the evaluations of bid proposals, both commercial and technical aspect. Raise or log queries and set a meeting to clarify these queries and get confirmation and responses from the Bidder.
- Assist in the cost estimation of proposed value engineering.
- Assist in the evaluation and cost estimation of change order or additional works and set meeting with Contractor or Supplier to reconcile the amount of this work.
- Assist in the valuation of project accomplishment works.
- Assist in monitoring and control of approved construction budget.
- Assist in identifying additional works and cost not in the approved construction budget.
- Assist in the preparation of Final Account of the project.
- Attend meetings and record minutes of meeting.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in BS Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- At least 1-2 years’ of construction projects working experience in Consultancy / Contracting Firm
- Ability to multitask, keen to details, team player and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and communication skills
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||Arcadis, 12F, 2Quad Bldg, Cardinal Rosales Ave, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines|
- People First/Dynamic/Collaborative/Globally Connected
- Innovative/Inclusive/Digitally-led/Sustainability Focused
- Ambitious/Growing/One Team/Diverse
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and our cost and project management services, collective design, consultancy, and engineering skills,we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,00 people, active in over 70 countries and generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. Within Asia we can call upon the skills and resource of over 400 professionals based throughout the region. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Arcadis, Philippines employs 300 staff across projects through the Philippines. We are a well-established consultant in the market with 37 years track record.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 180404
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cebu (Cebu City) 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Cebu (Cebu City) 2023
- Mechanical And Electrical Quantity Surveyor (cebu-based) position job vacancies