Quezon City Jobs Mechanical And Piping Engineer Position at Capitol Steel Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Capitol Steel Corporation is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Mechanical and Piping Engineer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Capitol Steel Corporation
|Mechanical And Piping Engineer
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
CSC is a premier manufacturer of high-quality steel products in the Philippines. Established in 1974, the company has been a partner in nation-building for 50 years, improving the lives of many Filipinos through its high-quality rebars. CSC’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is located in Quezon City. Today, CSC is a renowned leader in the steel industry in the Philippines, and the company continues to innovate and expand to meet the evolving needs of its customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates isometric, layout, section drawings re: PIPING based on the Schematic Diagram / Reference Documents / Actual Civil works as built drawings.
- Modify / Improve existing piping drawings to match the site As Built plans and updated / revised schematic drawings.
- Site inspection works to make sure the drawings are up to date and will be executed accordingly.
- Other related mechanical engineering related works not limited to piping such as:
*Assist in equipment installation / erection / alignment etc.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Registered Mechanical Engineer preferred but not required
- At least 2 years of experience as Mechanical Piping Engineer
- Proficient In AutoCAD works and knowledgeable in Google Sketch Up
- Knowledgeable in REVIT is a plus but not required
- Able to read plans and create piping drawings based on architectural plans, schematic diagrams, P&ID
- Those living in QUEZON CITY or NORTH METRO MANILA is an advantage
**For those interested applicants, we have a Walk-in Schedule for the said position every Saturday from 9:00am until 10:00am only.
Kindly bring the following:
- Photocopy of TOR | National Certificate
- Valid ID
- Vaccination card
|National Capital Region
|Capitol Steel Corporation, 300 Quirino Hwy, Quezon City, 1106 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Great exposure to develop technical skills.
- Opportunity to work in a family-oriented environment.
- Learn from world-class engineers and industry leaders.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Capitol Steel, a leading manufacturer of reinforcing steel bars in the Philippines, was founded by Han Sui Cheng in 1974. Capitol Steel supplied major projects like the Magat Dam, one of the biggest infrastructure projects of its time in the 1970s. This was followed by other dams like the Pantabangan Dam, the Ipo Dam, the La Mesa Dam, and others.
Capitol Steel was also one of the early adopters of ASTM A615 Grade 60, a high tensile grade used in high-rise projects in the 1980s like the Citibank Tower in Makati among others.
During the traffic crisis of the 1990s, Capitol Steel supplied the fast track projects of the EDSA-Ortigas Interchange, the EDSA-Buendia flyover, the C5-Kalayaan Flyover, and the Katipunan Flyover. The manufacturing plant was also upgraded with European, Japanese, and Taiwanese technology.
In the 200s, Capitol Steel worked together with Centre de Recherches Métallurgiques in Belgium to produce ASTM A706 Grade 75, a higher grade of high tensile steel. This was tested and applied in its own project, a 50,00 sqm high-rise Building in the Ortigas Central Business District. Working together with Sy-Squared, Capitol Steel was able to supply the steel for an office floor plate with long spans and more compact columns that resulted in very high floor area efficiency.
Presently, Capitol Steel, in its fourth decade, remains a solid partner in the construction and real estate industry. It is embarking on a major transformation to meet future challenges. For a list of our projects, visit http://capitolsteel.com.ph/projects/
To be a partner in nation-building and improving the lives of the Filipino through innovative, reliable, and high quality rebars.
To be the most trusted and reliable steel manufacturing company in the Philippines.
- Customer Centricity
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: capitnc
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Loans, 1 month SL/VL, Leave Conversion, HMO, Life Insurance, Casual (Polo Shirts), Monday-Saturday