Manila City Jobs Media Production Specialist V (npdcb-mpxs5-1-1998) Position at NATIONAL PARKS DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of MEDIA PRODUCTION SPECIALIST V (NPDCB-MPXS5-1-1998). For those of you who live in Manila City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, NATIONAL PARKS DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE - Government, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with at least Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱90,000 - ₱90,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||NATIONAL PARKS DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE – Government|
|Position||Media Production Specialist V (npdcb-mpxs5-1-1998)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 90.080|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 90.080|
Interested applicants may apply and submit their application through this email address: hrnpdc(a)gmail.com. Applications will be accepted until 19 JUNE 2023.
Position: MEDIA PRODUCTION SPECIALIST V
Item No.: NPDCB-MPXS5-1-1998
Division/Section: Cultural and Public Affairs Division
Place of Assignment: Manila
Salary Grade: SG-24
Salary/Month: Php 90,078.00
Education: Master’s degree or Certificate in Leadership and Management from the Civil Service Commission
Experience: 4 years of supervisory / management experience
Training: 40 hours of supervisory / management learning and development intervention
Eligibility: Career Service Professional Eligibility/Second Level Eligibility
Brief Description of the General Function of the Position (Job Summary)
- Develops and implements policies concerning conduct of events, promotion of the parks and issuance of permit for use of park venues and facilities.
- Acts on routine matters requiring implementation of existing laws and policies specifically on matters relating to conduct of events, promotion of the parks and issuance of permit for use of park venues and facilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the conceptualization, implementation, and evaluation of projects of NPDC that are artistic, cultural, socio-cultural, and educational in nature.
- Acts on routine matters requiring implementation of existing laws and policies specifically on matters relating to the conduct of events, promotion of the parks, and issuance of permits for use of park venues and facilities.
- Liaises and coordinates with various government agencies, non-government organizations, the international community, and private sectors for projects of local and national importance.
- Develops, recommends, and implements policies and procedures, rules and regulations on events management, and events protocol.
- Recommends and implements activities, events, and other engagements to promote the parks.
- Supervises the social media management of the agency.
- Supervises the management of the Lights and Sound Complex.
- Evaluates and assess the technical and logistical needs of events and activities of the agency and ensure the provision of these needs.
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
REMINDERS FOR APPLICANT:
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements of the vacant position(s) and must submit the following:
1. Application letter addressed to the Executive Director II indicating the position being applied for, item number and the name of the Division where the vacancy exist.
CECILLE LORENZANA ROMERO
Executive Director II
National Parks Development Committee
Padre Burgos Avenue, Ermita, Manila
2. Properly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with attached Work Experience Sheet and recent pasport size picture
NOTE: Do not include trainings/seminars obtained/acquired during college and trainings/seminars with unavailable/missing certificates.
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Authenticated Copy of Certificate of Eligibility / Authenticated Copy of Board Rating and License (CSC and/or RA 1080)
5. Photocopy of the following:
- Certificate of relevant training/s and/or seminar/s attended (if applicable).
- Certificate of Employment with actual duties and responsibilities (if applicable).
- Performance rating in the last rating period (for government and private employees).
- Transcript of Records (TOR); and
The NPDC highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants, including persons with disability (PWD) and members of the indigenous communities, irrespective of sexual orientation and gender identity to apply for the above vacant positions. Interested applicants may apply and submit their application through this email address: hrnpdc(a)gmail.com or via mail and/or courier to:
CECILLE LORENZANA ROMERO
Executive Director II
c/o Human Resource Section
National Parks Development Committee
Padre Burgos Avenue, Rizal Park
Applications will be accepted until 19 JUNE 2023.
NOTE: Applicant(s) must submit one (1) set of documents for every position being applied for. Applications with incomplete documents and / or submitted after the deadline will not be accepted / processed. Further, only shortlisted applicants shall be notified for interview.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||National Parks Development Committee, Rizal Park, Kalaw Ave, Ermita, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As an attached agency of the Department of Tourism, the National Parks Development Committee is tasked to develop, preserve, and manage Rizal and Paco Parks in Manila and other parks that may be assigned to NPDC.
NPDC shall develop, preserve, and manage Rizal Park and Paco Park to ensure the general public’s appreciation of the Park’s facilities and activities. In particular, it shall:
1. Provide the general public with access to and enjoyment of an open park through well managed and maintained facilities and structures, well-developed environment through landscape design and plant ornaments, while ensuring the orderliness of the Parks as well as the safety and security of the park-goers
2. Showcase national heritage through programs aimed at promoting Filipino arts, culture and tradition, and exchanges with other nations, conceptualize events and activities of socio-culture-economic-physiological impact such as performances and programs in order to develop national consciousness
3. Develop new parks
4. Develop conducive atmosphere consonant to preservation of historical significance through partnership with the community and NGOs
5. Ensure viability of NPDC’s financial position in support of NPDC’s goals and objectives
6. Establish inter-agency linkages to achieve NPDC’s thrusts and programs
NPDC envisions to be the lead agency that will provide fully developed and well-maintained Parks for the Filipino’s wholesome recreation and socio-cultural education in the pursuit of the enrichment of our national identity and heritage through partnership with the other government agencies community, non-local government units and non-government organizations (NGOs).
The NPDC believes that the four (4) most important facets of identity and culture which govern NPDC’s actions and strategies as a government agency are the following:
1. Love and patriotism to national heritage, arts and culture.
2. Enjoyable, peaceful, secure and safe park.
3. Efficient, effective and civic-minded workforce.
4. Honest public service.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Uniform