National Capital Region Jobs Medical Claims Reviewer Position at Ubiquity
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Medical Claims Reviewer. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Ubiquity and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱28,000 - ₱30,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Medical Claims Reviewer
|National Capital Region
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
We are hiring.
We are hiring for Medical Claims Reviewer to join our Healthcare team. Our Medical Claims Reviewer is an integral role in the operations of our Manila office.
The Analyst will:
1. Code Claims
- Review medical records, legal documents, and medical reviews
- Identify clinical and non-clinical causes of a lawsuit from a list of possible choices
- Populate the causes in cells on an Excel spread sheet and Monocle (our proprietary AI software)
2. Analysis of the data
- Determine the loss causes of lawsuits in terms of incidence from the coded claims
- Calculate the average payment incurred
Ideal Candidates have:
- Nursing/General Medicine Graduates
- Must have a professional work experience in a clinical setting
- BPO experience is not required
- Excel spreadsheet and computer literacy
- Must be a detail-oriented individual
- Work performed will be in compliance with HIPAA laws.
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedules (day, mid, night shift)
- Must be willing to work in either BGC Taguig or Eastwood City
Life Insurance Benefits
Learning and Development Opportunities
|National Capital Region
- We are A Great Place to Work
- Competitive Pay
- Tenured-Linked Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150+ brands and counting.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: n/a
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting Schedule
- Specific Location: BGC or Eastwood