National Capital Region Jobs Medical Representative (diabetology) – Batangas/laguna Position at IQVIA SOLUTIONS OPERATIONS CENTER PHILIPPINES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, we IQVIA SOLUTIONS OPERATIONS CENTER PHILIPPINES INC., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as medical representative (diabetology) - batangas/laguna and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|IQVIA SOLUTIONS OPERATIONS CENTER PHILIPPINES INC.
|Medical Representative (diabetology) - Batangas/laguna
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
- Delivers profitability and recognition for the organization by selling and providing services to customers utilizing organization tools, techniques, and intellectual capital to assist the healthcare industry by bettering processes, implementing new technologies; and accruing new technical capabilities to meet pharmaceutical and medical demands.
- Maximizes sales growth by relying on a comprehensive knowledge of one or more therapeutic disciplines and/or specialty areas to secure repeat business and gain customer loyalty.
- Targets, promotes, and sells specialized products or services; identifies target customers and producers; achieves sales targets; maintains an up-to-date understanding of products and clinical efficacy, proximity to specialist market trends or developments and customer satisfaction.
- In line with Company strategy and objectives, maximize sales growth within in a specified geographical territory or target industry, relying on developing knowledge of one or more therapeutic disciplines and or specialty areas in order to secure repeat business and gain customer loyalty.
- This is generally achieved by educating and informing the target audience on the features and benefits of the specialty product(s) versus competitor products in order to increase prescriptions and or use by the healthcare professionals.
- Achieve assigned activity goals and targets for the territory as agreed with the reporting manager.
- Within a specific geographical territory, identify target customers and physician profiling while maintaining and analyzing customer records.
- Conduct sales interviews, carry out pre-call planning and preparation and develop a self analytical approach in order to identify learning areas from each call.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the product (s) clinical efficacy and be able to state the features and benefits of the customer’s products based on a developing understanding of the specialty area or therapeutic discipline.
- Successfully manage objections and or issues raised, escalating more sensitive or complex queries.
- Maintain records in the reporting systems within the required timescales.
- Effectively utilize the relevant software (e.g. Electronic Territory Management System, CRM systems) to maintain records updated and to report daily calls
- Coordinate group events related to speciality area to optimize business while complying with relevant country legislation.
- Keep Line Manager informed about changes in competitor activities and other market changes.
- Attend training courses and or seminars to continue to develop and deepen knowledge within specialty and disease areas and read relevant publications as per customer profile.
- Keep all Company equipment safe and in a good state of repair.
- Share experiences, ideas and techniques in order to assist with the sales training of colleagues.
- Discuss, agree and document assigned activity, Key Performance Indicator tools, and targets as agreed with Line Manager.
- Successfully complete career development courses and additional training as required by the customer.
- Ensure the reporting of any identified Adverse Events in line with prevailing process and guidelines.
- Project a professional impression of the Company and act in accordance with the relevant Pharmaceutical Industry’s Code of Practice
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Typically relevant pharma sales experience.
- Experience in diabetology is highly desirable.
- Proven experience as medical sales representative or other sales/customer service role in Diabetology products
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to pharmacist
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at **
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. IQVIA creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare through its analytics, transformative technology, big data resources and extensive domain expertise. IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ delivers powerful insights with speed and agility — enabling customers to accelerate the clinical development and commercialization of innovative medical treatments that improve healthcare outcomes for patients. With approximately 70,00 employees, IQVIA conducts operations in more than 100 countries
Unleash Your Potential
It takes curiosity and intellectual courage to accomplish great things. It takes brave minds to bring powerful ideas to reality and transform healthcare.
We are a diverse, global team that shares a passion for collaboration and solving complex problems.
Together, we help customers drive healthcare forward.
Join our #braveminds movement and see where your skills can take you
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement and Life Insurance