Mandaluyong City Jobs Medical Representative Position at Square Pharmaceutical, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Square Pharmaceutical, Inc is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Medical Representative and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Square Pharmaceutical, Inc|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate of four years course
- With sales experience is advantage
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Must be trainable
- Must be well-versed with Microsoft office application
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Selling the company’s medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Visits potential clients to promote the featured product and conduct negotiations;
- Provides clients with information on the product’s pricing, warranty, nutritional value, side effects, and other relevant details;
- Makes a routine visit to different hospitals and community centers to present the products;
- Makes presentations to clients; arranges orders and product reservations;
- Makes negotiations with the pharmaceutical company about the price and demand of the customers.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Persuasive and resilient.
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in NCR
Successful participants will enjoy the following:
- Transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
- Commission Program
- Employee discount
- Car Plan (consecutive sales & collection target for 6 mos)
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SQUARE PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. is a licensed Food and Drug Manufacturer with a Certificate of Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) issued by Food and Drug Administration.
It envisions to be a reputable manufacturer of quality pharmaceutical products that is in compliance to Good Manufacturing Practice and International Standards to be competitive in the National and International markets. We are committed to manufacture safe, efficacious, and quality pharmaceutical products beneficial to every consumer.
We produce quality drug products that meet customers and regulatory requirements with satisfaction, support government in having affordable and quality medicines, enhance professional growth of employees by providing challenging opportunities and good work environment, fulfill our environmental responsibilities for the betterment of the community and be responsible corporate citizen and get best return on investment by managing the business wisely through continuous improvement.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Monday- Saturday
- Specific Location: Metro Manila