Central Luzon Jobs Medical Sales Representative Position at Classique Pharmacs Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Classique Pharmacs Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of medical sales representative with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and domiciled in Central Luzon and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱18,000 - ₱20,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Classique Pharmacs Inc.
|Medical Sales Representative
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Medical Sales Representative for Central Luzon and North Luzon
We are looking for a competitive pharmaceutical sales representative for Central Luzon and North Luzon who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. The pharmacy sales rep will act as the key link between our company and healthcare professionals, and you will aim at meeting sales targets.
As a pharmaceutical sales rep, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s pharmaceutical and medical products and maximize sales growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls.
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive
- acy/Pharmacology, Nursing or Equivalent.
- trust relationships with medical representatives to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Marketing, Medical Science, Business Studies/Administration/Management
- At least 2 year (s) of working experience in a Cosmeceutical company
- Have a strong vision to grow with the company, willing to travel and can work under minimum supervision.
- Very aggressive, dynamic and have the will power to excel.
- Must be willing to work in Central Luzon and North Luzon
- *Resident of Central Luzon and North Luzon
- *Working and dealing with Dermatologist will be an advantage.
- Please submit your resume with picture.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Classique Pharmacs Inc is a part of a dynamic & vibrant group, SITALDAS & SONS, an export oriented organization operating out of Philippines since 1978. Classique Pharmacs is driven by professional management team with with a cumulative experience of 100 plus years that drives the organization in a right direction
Within first 6 months of operations, Classique has made a strong presence in the field of Dermatology. This impressive performance has motivated the Board to enter into other therapeutic segments such as Diabetology,Gyneacology,pediatrics, Urology,Nephrology & Cardiology.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays - Saturdays