Bicol Region Jobs Medical Specialist Iii (part-time) (390002-2014) Position at BICOL REGIONAL TRAINING AND TEACHING HOSPITAL – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company BICOL REGIONAL TRAINING AND TEACHING HOSPITAL - Government is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Bicol Region and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) & PhD and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Diagnosis/Others, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of medical specialist iii (part-time) (390002-2014) and be able to work in part time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱45,000 - ₱45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||BICOL REGIONAL TRAINING AND TEACHING HOSPITAL – Government|
|Position||Medical Specialist Iii (part-time) (390002-2014)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, PhD, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Part-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 45.040|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 45.040|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 15, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Medical Service
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DOHB-MDSPT3-39002-2014
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 24
Monthly Salary: Php 45,039.00
Filipino Citizen RA 1080
Doctor of Medicine with a certificate as Fellow and/or Diplomate of the relevant accredited specialty society and/or a doctor who passed the DOH Medical Specialist Examination
With 12 hours of relevant training
he/she must have 3 years of progressively responsible experience as MS II or other related experiences
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 15, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||4PWF+RV4 Bicol Regional Hospital and Medical Center, Legazpi City, Albay, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
FLOR M. OCTAVO, MPA
Supervising Administrative Officer/ HRMO
Bicol Regional Training and Teaching Hospital, Legazpi City
BRTTH is a government-run tertiary hospital designed & built with the purpose of providing quality yet economical medical services to its patients.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Uniform, Regular Hours and Shifting Schedules