Caloocan City Jobs Medical Technologist (victory Mall) Position at Professional Services, Inc. (The Medical City)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Medical Technologist (Victory Mall) in our company, Professional Services, Inc. (The Medical City). For candidates who reside in Caloocan City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Professional Services, Inc. (The Medical City)
|Medical Technologist (victory Mall)
|Type of Work
The Medical City Clinic is currently looking for Medical Technologist at Victory Mall
1. Receives and validates charges of laboratory request
2. Receives and collects laboratory specimen
3. Performs laboratory test as requested
4. Prepares and release laboratory results
5. Ensures effectiveness of machines and equipment
6. Prepares monthly reports and inventory
7. Assists in general operations of the clinic
- Graduate of BS Medical Technology
- Registered Medical Technologist (with PRC license)
- Recent board passers may apply
Just a few perks:
- Hazard Pay
- Free Uniform upon hiring
- Medicine Allowance up to Php 7500.00
- Vacation Leave/ Sick Leave and Birthday Leave up to 23 days
- Health Coverage up to Php 100,00.00
- Retirement Plan
- With SIGNING BONUS up to Php 20,00.00
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
|MX4M+563 The Medical City Satellite Clinic, Rizal Ave Ext, Caloocan, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Medical City (TMC) has distilled 50 years of experience in hospital operation and administration in the establishment of its world-class healthcare organization that serves some 50,00 inpatients and 500,00 outpatients a year. TMC boasts of a distinguished medical staff of some 1,00 physicians, all of whom are experienced and recognized experts in their various fields. The Medical staffs is supported by a 4,00-member organization composed of allied medical and administrative staff, many of whom honed their expertise over years of loyal service to the institution.
The main facility is located on a 1.5 hectare property along Ortigas Avenue in the business district of Psig City, Metro Manila. It is composed of 115,00 square meter of floor space, and includes two Nursing Towers with the capacity of up to 800 beds, joined by a Podium, bridge ways and a Medical Arts Tower.
It has been conferred accreditation by the Joint Commission International for attaining and maintaining the highest standards of quality for healthcare organizations. JCI is widely recognized as the most prestigious accrediting body for international healthcare organizations.
JOINT COMMISSION INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION
In 2006, and again in 2009, TMC submitted itself to the rigorous review and accreditation process of the Joint Commission International (JCI), the world's most prestigious accrediting body for health care organizations. The hospital secured this accreditation, even receiving perfect scores in the critical standards on Access of Care, Continuity of Care, Quality Improvement, Patient Safety, Patient and Family Education, and Governance and Leadership Direction. With the JCI's gold seal, each person who comes to TMC is assured of receiving healthcare services that are at par with the best hospitals in the world.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Housing Program, Employee Engagement Programs, Leave Credits, Trainings