Makati City Jobs Medical Transcriptionist Position at Prescribe Limited Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Prescribe Limited Corporation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Medical Transcriptionist and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Others & Journalist/Editors
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Prescribe Limited Corporation
|Type of Work
As a Medical Editor, you will be responsible for reviewing and editing medical materials to ensure accuracy and consistency across multiple projects. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams and adhere to regulatory requirements to ensure that projects are executed efficiently. Problem-solving and communication skills are essential to this role, as you will need to identify potential issues and communicate them to the team. You’ll also participate in team meetings and provide process improvement suggestions to ensure the best practices are implemented. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to stay current on industry trends and advancements to ensure that your work is of the highest quality.
- The Medical Editor position requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field such as scientific writing, journalism, or English.
- Candidates must have a proven track record of 1-3 years of experience in editing, writing, and/or proofreading in a medical/pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong computer skills are also a must, particularly with programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ideal candidate must have exceptional attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, AMA style, and regulatory requirements for clinical trials is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team is highly valued.
- The Medical Editor must be able to maintain confidentiality, use discretion, and work with a high level of independence.
|National Capital Region
|Prescribe Limited, The Orient Square, Emerald Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Prescribe Digital™ is the Health Technology division of InventAsia Limited (A UK owned, Hong Kong-based International Group) which celebrates 35 years in 2022. InventAsia specialises in Business Transformation through Technology, Software Development, and Outsourcing solutions. Operating in the UK, Ireland, Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Middle East and The Philippines.
As we continue to grow it is our people who define our success. We build relationships, develop talents and provide a harmonious environment which makes for collaborative teamwork.
If you are interested in becoming part of a leading-edge company and looking for opportunities such as an internship, a graduate role, or a job opening to progress your professional career, then you’ve come to the right place!
We look forward to working with you.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Punctuality and Attendance bonus, Mon-Fri