Makati City Jobs Member Services Specialists Position at LIFE & HEALTH HMP, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Member Services Specialists. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, LIFE & HEALTH HMP, INC., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱18,000 - ₱18,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||LIFE & HEALTH HMP, INC.|
|Position||Member Services Specialists|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 17.500|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 18.000|
MEMBER SERVICES SPECIALISTS
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Facilitates administration of health benefits to all HMO members/card holders through proper coordination between the patient and the provider.
- Maintains hospital & doctors databases.
- Addresses the questions and concerns of patients, families, and staff members.
- Investigates delays in treatment and effectively resolves any patient-physician issues or disputes.
- Handles all inquiries, concerns, and requests of member relative to their health benefits.
- Coordinates with the Billing/Collection Department of accredited hospitals regarding the status of confined client-member/s regarding the coverage of the confined client-member/s.
- Responsible for the coordination of checks and payments of/for all accredited hospitals and doctors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing is a plus
- Knowledgeable in hospital protocols and procedures
- Willingness to promote health and maintenance programs
- Ability to create a safe and comfortable environment for patients and staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to control emotions and remain objective during disputes and investigations
- Previous experience working in a medical setting
- Able to work individually or in a team
- Ability to handle complaints or challenging situations confidently.
- Broad understanding of patient confidentiality laws
- Willing to start ASAP
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Insular Health Care, Inc. (InLife Health Care), 2nd Floor Insular Health Care Building, 167 Legazpi Street, Legaspi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Formal
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LIFE & HEALTH HMP, INC is the region’s latest addition to the long list of service companies engaged in the delivery of managed healthcare plans and services through a vast network of affiliated healthcare professionals, accredited clinics, hospitals, laboratories and allied medical institutions. Similarly, the company aims to broaden its services by affiliating with health service companies, health maintenance organizations and other service facilities.
The company was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission on October 1, 2009 mainly to carry out its purpose of providing better healthcare solutions and easy access to medical institutions & services.
Introducing innovations and enhancing plans to offer better healthcare solutions, LifeStyle Health Options, a suppler program, comes with supplementary plans including Third Party Administration to meet the ultimate health care demands of the society. The end in mind is fixed on providing all the best possible benefits in plans and packages at par with global standards that exceed customers’ needs and expectations plus a hassle-free availment process in the most member-friendly fashion for total peace of mind.
Building an excellent reputation in the health care industry requires a lot; from a nucleus of expertise and enormous experience to a battery of humble sincerity, unrelenting service and unparalleled commitment. While the name LIFE & HEALTH HMP, INC. sounds new in the industry, it carries the kind of experience and commitment essential to deliver the promises we made and the bunch of qualities needed to push the company to soar into greater heights.
Because we care sincerely about our current and future members, we subscribe to our core values. We think outside the box, walk the extra mile and stop at nothing to provide only the paramount quality benefits, highly personalized brand of service that is readily available and easily accessible.
Our policy to achieve total member satisfaction in all services we provide is founded on our capacity to render service beyond the call of duty and our capability in meeting timely all financial obligations to every business partners and members an assurance we dearly value.
We team up with the best rated hospitals and medical institutions in the region to deliver the brand of service we promise. Our partner consultants and specialists are amongst the best and highly regarded medical practitioners.
Our Team is focused, sincere and ready at all times to go beyond limits in our passion to serve. We fashion ourselves to stop at nothing to seek better opportunities, to bring service at its best.
We bring service beyond commitment!
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: CS200931220
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Health Insurance, Compressed Work Week