National Capital Region Jobs Merchandise Manager Position at International Toy World, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Merchandise Manager in our company, International Toy World, Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Merchandising and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|International Toy World, Inc.
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
The position will be responsible in conceptualizing merchandising strategies to achieve sales, assortment goals, and margin standards at optimum inventory level ; negotiates with vendors for favorable costs, terms, and discounts, and continually explores new trends and sources for new suppliers. ; visits stores to check assortment of merchandise, display, and aging of merchandise, as well as consults department managers and other sales personnel on problems and suggestions.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-2 Yrs Experience in Merchandising or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- With good inter-personal skills
- preferably with background in digital merchandising
- With good negotiation skills
- With above average oral and written communication skills
- Willing to travel for store and warehouse visits
- Experience in E Commerce will be a big advantage
|National Capital Region
|International Toy World, Inc., 107B-109 (SP) SM Mall of Asia, Brgy. 76, Pasay, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
"International Toyworld, Inc. is an all-Filipino owned company which started its operations in 1990. It holds office at SM Corporate Office, JW Diokno Boulevard, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City. The Company engages in the retail of toys and related merchandise. It owns and operates Toy Kingdom Express stores (inside SM Department Stores) , Toy Kingdom Stores and Pet Express Stores".
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: ___________________, Business attire, Monday to Friday; long hours
- Specific Location: Pasay City