Makati City Jobs Mid | Senior Android Application Developer Position at DIGITAL SPACE EXPLORER, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
DIGITAL SPACE EXPLORER, INC. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as mid | senior android application developer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|DIGITAL SPACE EXPLORER, INC.
|Mid | Senior Android Application Developer
|Type of Work
We are looking for individuals who can evangelize the idea that productive work can be done from anywhere! Right now businesses are spending billions on larger than necessary workspaces. The pandemic has forced businesses to consider work-from-home arrangements, but businesses are struggling to see this as a sustainable and productive way to move forward.
Squadzip is the Digital Extension of the Office, a platform that serves as a central reporting hub for all types of customer interactions, face-to-face interactions, video calls, voice calls, messaging, and more. We are looking for a few, energetic, driven individuals to help us spread this movement across the world.
- Lead, Squadzip development on Android platform
- Manage code from development through deployment, support, and maintenance
- Occasionally assist with planning and designing product features
- Stay current with the latest application development best practices and share your findings with the team
Qualifications and Required skills:
- Preferably with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT
- At least 2+ years Native Android development experience
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge in Object-oriented or MVVM design pattern
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Java Programming
- Kotlin Programming
- Reverse engineering skills, must know how to manipulate existing codes
- Git Dependency Injection (dagger)
- Can work on a Linux Environment
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Has strong problem solving skills and an attention to detail
- Unit Testing Automation
- Network request libraries (volley, retrofit, moshi, okhttp)
- Android Jetpack (navigation, viewmodel, room)
- Glide or Picasso
- Kotlin Coroutines
|National Capital Region
|Digital Space Explorer, Inc., 1157 Rodriguez Ave, Makati, 1221 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Be a part of a "not so corporate" organization that is continuing to embark on an exciting journey.
Squadzip, our SaaS platform, has been launched to our enterprise clients and has received praise for its fresh and unique approach to addressing real felt pains of sales, operations, and service organizations, as well as its simplicity in adoption and implementation.
Squadzip is the first co-investment of Kickstart Ventures and Plug and Play Tech Center in the Philippines. In only a few years since we opened office, Squadzip has found itself as an invaluable tool for businesses in multiple industries and locations. Today, Squadzip has positioned itself to be the "Digital Extension of the Office", where teams can stay on top of their work and be productive from anywhere.
This is a place where you will be challenged to be creative and innovative on a daily basis. The future of digitalization is bright and sunny and we are looking for the bold few to help us shape it.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: CS201410220
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Work from home