Makati City Jobs Mobile Automation Tester (python Robot Framework & Appium) | Work From Home* Position at FlexisourceIT
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we FlexisourceIT, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as mobile automation tester (python robot framework & appium) | work from home* and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Mobile Automation Tester (python Robot Framework & Appium) | Work From Home*
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Client: Independent Full Service Digital Agency based in Sydney. We use the power of design & technology to create award-winning digital platforms, apps & brand experiences.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Analyze manual test cases on digital projects such as websites, mobile apps, API’s testing, data verification and validation, and CMS backend testing
- Take manual tests and write equivalent automation tests in the Python Robot Framework which includes tools such as Selenium and Appium
- Update and maintain automation test cases for projects
- Ensure test cases are based on project scope to meet project acceptance criteria
- Execution of automation test cases; covering functional, non-functional and regression testing
- Creation and ongoing management of Automation Test Plans
- Collaborating with internal and external test resources to execute the test plan
- Creation and ongoing management of testing processes
- Working with development resources to raise and resolve defects within the test plan timeline
- Clearly documenting any defect findings within Jira and Confluence
- Exploratory testing to validate automation test cases are valid
- Manual testing to increase coverage where automation cannot be executed
To most effectively perform the Automation Test Analyst (Robot Framework) role, you should have:
- Extensive experience in mobile functionality testing required
- Minimum 4 years of commercial experience as an experienced Automation Test Analyst or Automation Engineer
- Automated testing experience using tools such as Robot Framework (Python)
- Experience with Appium library is required
- Strong proficiency in Python, venv and git
- Docker experience desirable
- Skills to break down project scope into test cases
- Experience using JIRA and communicating at a technical level with Developers
- Best practice quality assurance and attention to detail is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive approach to your work
- Leading the testing on a large website project highly regarded
- We are looking for a self-starter that is happy to work autonomously
|National Capital Region
|Flexisource Systems & Technologies Inc, 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Work from home*
- Definite Dayshift Work Schedule
- HMO available on your first week (250k MBL)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FLEXISOURCE IT PTY LTD is a privately held company based in Australia that provides IT consulting and business services. We are the only specialised IT company in the Philippines that specialises in Agile development, with a focus on Scrum and Kanban. Through mobile and web services, desktop applications, technical and customer support, and even cutting-edge IT procedures, the company operates for the success of its clients' businesses. The company recognises the need for its customers to maintain a competitive edge in their respective industries.
FLEXISOURCE IT PTY LTD employs IT specialists with extensive qualifications and skills to ensure the quality of its services. The company is managed by business professionals with extensive experience in operations and project management, as well as client and employee relations.
Richard Gross, a Melbourne, Australia-based entrepreneur, founded Flexisource IT. He has been a successful manager of investment funds covering the global financial corporate landscape from the United States, Geneva, Hong Kong, and Australia for over 20 years. Utilizing his vast experience, he has identified an opportunity to address the severe lack of qualified IT personnel and the enormous wage disparity by developing a hybrid model that provides superior results with less risk than conventional outsourcing.
The vision of Flexisource IT is to become the best alternative to outsourcing by providing flexible, scalable, and dynamic services that meet the business needs of the client by acting as a business partner, not an outsourcer.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201603971
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), non-taxable allowances, birthday leave, tenure leave