Quezon City Jobs Monitoring Service Technician (customer Service) Position at Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Monitoring Service Technician (Customer Service) with full time working hours for our company office, Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited - ROHQ, for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Customer Service and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited - ROHQ, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Monitoring Service Technician (Customer Service).
|Company||Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ|
|Position||Monitoring Service Technician (customer Service)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Emerson’s 132 years of history have been filled with achievements and challenges that have driven innovative thinking and bold transformations, molding us into the company we are today. By joining us as a Technician I Monitoring Service you will perform basic and advanced support for alarm management and to professionally handle, monitor and process refrigeration and HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning) alarms, including but not limited to: diagnosing, interrogating, troubleshooting via connecting to customer software, relaying refrigeration / HVAC alarms, and other customer requests pursuant to customer specifications
In this capacity, you will have the opportunity to be part of a team of global experts that helps Emerson customers (supermarkets, convenience stores, retail, commercial buildings, foodservice, health care facilities, transportation, etc.) to optimize facilities and operations, maintain conditions, assets and facilities, and manage energy, refrigerants and other valuable resources. This gives you a very vital role in helping drive growth platforms and supports operational pillars while striving for long-term value creation.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines! Enjoy a blended Work-From-Home arrangement, company-provided IT assets, and a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes allowances, vacation and sick leaves, health plan, well-being programs, and more. At Emerson, we prioritize our employees’ growth and development with opportunities for career advancement and training programs. Apply now to become part of an organization that values your talents and supports your professional success.
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for providing Basic service support, including Alarm Management functions such as – outbound alarm monitoring, through calls and emails, and any other service support required
- Investigation of refrigeration and/or HVAC alarms received and diagnosing them based on agreed standards
- Provide sound decision based on alarm history and graph analysis
- Ensuring immediate delivery of alarm details with accurate documentation by calling or sending an email to external customers
- Generating and dispatching service work orders of field technicians to troubleshoot onsite concerns
For this role, you will need:
- Graduate of any 4-year degree (Graduate of any Engineering course may be considered.)
- At least 6 months experience of interactive customer service and related functions
- Background in offshore service operations is an advantage
Who you are:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills – able to communicate clearly and effectively; listens actively and; able to adapt communication skills appropriately
- Good interpersonal skills – can collaborate well with others, willing to take new instructions and work requests
- Customer focus – displays the drive to deliver relevant solutions based on customer need
- Flexibility – willing to work on shifting schedule to support the business and customers; willing to work over time or on rest day over time to support workforce requirement during critical days and/or peak season
- Resilience and Situational adaptability – able to optimally and independently function while maintaining a positive energy level in an environment of constantly shifting demands
|Address||Emerson, 12F SM Cyber West Ave, Bulacan, Project 7, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Let's think differently
At Emerson, you'll join a talented, dedicated team of motivated professionals who share a collective passion for progress and excellence.
To all the thinkers, doers, and connectors. All the disruptors, innovators, and value-creators. Let’s go. We want you to join us in our bold aspiration to make the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
Together, we are building a global community of passionate, dedicated people who are trusted, celebrated, rewarded, and empowered to solve the world’s most complex problems — for our customers, our communities, and the planet.
At Emerson, our people are at the center of everything we do. So, let’s go. Let’s think differently. Learn, collaborate, and grow. Seek opportunity. Push boundaries. Be empowered to make things better. Speed up to break through.
Emerson is a global leader in automation technology and software. Through its deep domain expertise and legacy of flawless execution, Emerson helps customers in critical industries like life sciences, energy, power and renewables, chemical and advanced factory automation operate more sustainably while improving productivity, energy security and reliability.
Across its diverse workforce, Emerson has an inclusive culture that rallies employees to innovate fearlessly in pursuit of solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. The impact of this work is evident as Emerson technologies and software empower the world’s largest companies to digitally transform, making the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
In the Philippines, Emerson plays a strategic role in supporting global and regional functions for the company and its customers in the fields of accounting, analytics, customer support, engineering, finance, information technology, human resources, marketing and business development, and supply chain management.
Awards & Recognition
Emerson is ranked among the leading companies in the United States and across the globe – but don’t just take our word for it.
2023 Philippine Daily Inquirer Best Employers
2022 #5 Linkedin Top Companies in the Philippines
Dec 2021 to Dec 2022 Great Place to Work Certified™
2021 GradPhilippines Top 100 Graduate Employers
2022 #199 Forbes Fortune 500 Companies
2022 Newsweek America’s Most Responsible Companies
2022 Human Rights Campaign Foundation Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
Learn more: https://ww.emerson.com/en-us/about-us/awards-recognition
Benefits at Emerson
Through our benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive work environment, we aim to create an organization our people are proud to represent.
Competitive Wages and Benefits – We provide employees with market-competitive pay and benefits package:
Food, Transportation, Clothing Allowance
Personal Accident Insurance
Business Travel Insurance
Perfect Attendance Incentive
Guaranteed Midyear Pay
Career Development Opportunities – We help team members reach their highest potential with learning programs.
Performance-based Merit Increase – We reward employees for their good performance and achievements at work.
Healthcare – We offer quality healthcare coverage (medical and dental) for team members and their dependents.
Paid Leaves – We provide leave benefits to allow employees to take time off work - Vacation, Sick, Bereavement, Adoptive Parent Leave. Team members receive a cash conversion for unused VL credits.
Tuition Reimbursement for Approved Programs – We support opportunities for employees to advance their education.
Well-Being Programs – We commit to Support Our People and cultivate a culture where everyone can thrive. Team members can avail of Well-Being Days; Financial Assistance after a natural disaster or qualified personal hardship; and Counseling Service for team members and their families.
Blended Work Benefits – We consider employee work-life requirements by providing team members with Work from Home Allowance, Internet Subsidy, Workstation Set-up Reimbursement.
Emergency Loans – We provide financial relief to team members in a financial bind after a qualified emergency at zero % interest.
Business Travel – We provide opportunities to employees in qualified roles to visit other Emerson global sites.
Safe Working Environment – We commit to our priority on Safety & Quality across our global network and workplace.
Social Responsibility - We focus on building a culture that empowers employees to bring their most authentic selves to work every day.
Put your passion into action at Emerson. Find a career path that matches your unique needs and aspirations, and we'll provide the tools and resources to help you every step of the way.
Let’s go, together.
Visit our career site: http://ww.emerson.com/en-ph/careers
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Internet Subsidy, Well-Being Days, Counseling Service, Fund Assistance, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule