Makati City Jobs Motor Claims Processor (makati – Head Office) Position at BPI/MS Insurance Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|BPI/MS Insurance Corporation
|Motor Claims Processor (makati - Head Office)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives claim documents from clients or representative and issue acknowledgement receipt
- Encodes details of the inspection based on the draft estimate reports submitted by the evaluators including cost of spare parts
- Prepares transmittal report of all documents forwarded to Head Office.
- Handles all requests for roving inspection including re-inspections received from Head Office
- Coordinate with IMSI all requests for roving inspection on non-moving damaged vehicles and on areas outside Metro Manila
- Graduate of any 4-year bachelor’s degree course
- With experience as Claims Processor in a life or non-life insurance firm is required
- Detail-oriented and is able to work well under pressure
- Willing to render overtime, if needed
- Above average communication skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Encoding skills is an advantage
- Good computer skills is a must
|National Capital Region
|BPI/MS Insurance Corporation, 6811 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Annual Salary Increase
- Quarterly Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Raising the standard for consumer-driven insurance services in the country, BPI MS provides insurance protection with unprecedented strength and stability through the joint venture of the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company (MSI), one of the largest non-life insurance companies in Japan. MSI is part of the MS&AD Insurance Group, one of the largest general insurers in the world, with presence in 45 countries and regions.
SURE AND STRONG
The combined expertise of BPI and MSI further enhances service delivery and strengthens market focus all the while maintaining their stability and integrity. When it comes to financial strength, BPI MS is on solid ground. BPI, the most financially sound bank in the Philippines and a leader in banking innovation, owns 51 percent of the company, while MSI owns 49 percent.
A TRUSTWORTHY FOUNDATION
BPI MS carries with it a strong heritage of trust from FGU Insurance Corporation, one of the oldest insurance companies in the country. Through the years, it earned and established its reputation for stability and integrity as the non-life insurance arm of the Ayala Group of companies, of which BPI is a member. For FEB Mitsui, its roots in the Philippines started in 1965 as Makati Insurance, owned by Far East Bank and Trust Company (FEBTC), then the company allied with Mitsui Marine in 1998. Soon, FEB Mitsui joined the BPI Group after its merger with FEBTC. Backed by its financial dependability and quality service, FEB Mitsui grew to become one of the top ten non-life insurers.
Through the years, BPI MS has demonstrated its commitment to becoming the leading non-life insurance company in the Philippines. BPI MS continues to maintain its competitive edge by delivering new innovations for its wide range of standard consumer-driven insurance services and products. With its security grounded in the combined expertise and resources of BPI and MSI and its unflagging pursuit of excellence in all its services, BPI MS is more than able to provide the insurance protection that the public can trust.
COMPANY'S MISSION, VISION & CORE VALUES
Through our insurance and financial service business, we commit ourselves to:
- Bring security and safety to people and businesses around the world, and make a lasting contribution to the enrichment of the society.
- Provide the finest products and services, and realize customer satisfaction.
- Continuously improve our business, thereby meeting our stockholders’ expectations and earning their trust.
- Provide our employees an environment for challenges, incentives and professional growth.
To be the leading non-life insurance company in the Philippines in terms of professional competence, service quality, responsible corporate citizenry and overall growth and stability.
We are strongest when we work together and respect one another to achieve the objectives of the team and of BPI MS.
We are honest, trustworthy, dependable and fair in all our dealings.
We go beyond expectations to provide the finest products and best services for all our customers and partners through continuous improvement, innovation and digitalization.
- Industry: Insurance
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Quarterly bonuses