Pasay City Jobs .net Developer (sr. Level) Position at Castletown Global Services Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Castletown Global Services Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as .NET DEVELOPER (Sr. Level) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Pasay City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Castletown Global Services Inc.|
|Position||.net Developer (sr. Level)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Lead development and support of company applications using a variety of tools and frameworks.
- Provide software estimates that accurately reflect the size and resources required of requested developments.
- Implement software designs, taking into consideration company and industry best practices.
- Provide documentation to an appropriate level for the intended audience, taking into account that the audience may vary from internal peers to senior board level colleagues.
- Assist team in enhancing process and procedures to further process improvement in line with industry best practice.
- Act as a role model for members of staff, providing technical guidance and the benefit of experience in assisting them to gain their objectives.
- Provide second and third line product support where the need dictates.
- Build relationships with all other areas of the business to assist the communication of concepts, ideas business and technical information.
- Assist the Technical Team to provide flexible solutions that balance the technical and business needs of the company.
- Provide End User training where necessary.
- Willing to step outside role confines and help technical team / enable other development team members.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Experience working with WCF.
- Experience working with large data driven web applications using a variety of data storage and retrieval methods including Oracle, MS SQL Server, XML, Json.
- Good exposure or working experience with C++ an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated with a passion for delivering high quality software.
- Experience working with external / remote teams an advantage.
- The job holder may be required to carry a company phone on a schedule Rota and be available for technical escalation purposes in certain circumstances.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines.
We are also looking for Mid Level for this position.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CASTLETOWN GLOBAL SERVICES INC. or CGSI is a leading web technology and business solutions based in the Makati Commercial Business District of Manila, Philippines with partners in Dundalk, Ireland and London, England.
Established in April 2012, we hold a proven track record in terms of quality of service and level of expertise especially in web design and development, online marketing, new media marketing, and customer service.
Our unique co-located approach to online marketing allows for businesses targeting Europe and Asia to tap into best of breed services and market knowledge while still enjoying competitive pricing. Led by the industry’s top experts in web design, marketing, and customer service, the CGSI Team consists of skilled, progressive, and dedicated individuals.
CGSI is determined to yield positive results for our clients’ businesses that are measurable through successful conversion rates and increased revenue flow.
With these key strengths, CGSI continues to meet and exceed client companies’ standards on output and profit-generation.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Insurance