San Juan City Jobs Network Manager (corporate Office) Position at Megawide Construction Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Megawide Construction Corporation has open a job vacancy for the domicile of San Juan City and surrounding areas as network manager (corporate office) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Megawide Construction Corporation
|Network Manager (corporate Office)
|San Juan City
|Type of Work
- Responsible for looking after the network and network security of the company
- Plan, design and help the networking team in establishing a network knowing the requirements of the organization or the clients
- Design specifications for establishing security in the networks and protecting vulnerable database
- Coordinate with the hardware and software suppliers, conduct negotiations, and place necessary orders
- Plan the budget for the network, recommend proper software and hardware such as routers, hubs, hard disks, wires, etc., networking understand the type and use of the network
- Troubleshoot any kind of hardware and software problems at the end users’ site and make sure that there is no problem in accessing any resource for the users
- Update the systems regularly with antivirus, firewall, and spyware and protect any kind of viruses and breakdowns in the network
- Maintain remote monitoring systems and keep a track of the use of resources provided to the employees and the end users
- Sets authentication and authorization and restricts users from accessing important and vital information available
What will make you successful
- University degree level education
- With at least 10 years of work experience with network and network security and at least 3 years of experience in managing an IT team.
- Willing to work onsite in Santolan Town Plaza, San Juan City
- Demonstrable business acumen and ability to communicate effectively across various levels in the business
|National Capital Region
|San Juan City
|Megawide Construction Corporation, 20 N Domingo St, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Enjoy full benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who We Are
Megawide is one of the country’s most progressive infrastructure conglomerates with a decisive portfolio in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC), Airport Infrastructure, Progressive Property Development, and Renewable Energy.
Its revolutionary construction and engineering solutions continue to shape the industry by integrating its comprehensive EPC capabilities with innovative construction support technologies such as precast, formwork systems, and concrete batching.
Megawide is a strong partner of the Philippine government through the Public-Private Partnership (PP) program, with projects such as the Mactan Cebu International Airport, the Southwest Integrated Transport System, and the PP for School Infrastructure Project Phases 1 and 2.
WHY CHOOSE MEGAWIDE?
At Megawide, we attribute the company’s success to the success of our employees. Our strong reputation is built by and founded on our most valuable resources – OUR PEOPLE.
We always look for the right individuals who can embody the company’s core values of excellence, commitment, innovation, teamwork, and safety. And when we find them, we ensure that they continue to grow and learn through our strong company culture, active work environment, and extensive trainings.
Megawide also promotes open communication as an essential tool for a fluid teamwork. No matter what your role is, everyone has the opportunity to affect the way we do business through continuous improvement of ideas and initiatives.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: CS200901466
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mid-year and Year-end Performance Incentive
- Specific Location: Taytay