National Capital Region Jobs Network Support Technician Position at KVH Media Group Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Network Support Technician. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, KVH Media Group Philippines, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support with a minimum degree of High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||KVH Media Group Philippines|
|Position||Network Support Technician|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
JOB ROLE SUMMARY: A Technician Support Technician is responsible for providing technical support to KVH’s global VSAT network. Technicians work with satellite providers, teleport operators, Network Operations Center, VOIP/fax providers, direct KVH Customers, KVH Service Providers, and public/private network operators under the guidance of the Technical Support Supervisor. Duties include: monitor network performance, perform necessary maintenance, provide system diagnostic and hardware support to KVH’s customers. Network operation is a 24X7X365 responsibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following.
· Provide technical support to KVH partners and their customers. Network Technician must be knowledgeable in VSAT antennas and mobile terminal hardware.
· Understanding of VLAN’s, VoIP and basic networking.
· Become fully skilled in KVH’s network design, terminal designs, deployment, and functionality.
· Follow network operating procedures when working with network infrastructure partners.
· Monitor network health and take corrective action when needed.
· Maintain system configuration and maintenance logs.
· Provide excellent technical diagnostic skills for diagnosing and resolving customer incidents.
· Utilize case management tools for successful customer issue management.
· Know how to initiate a field service plan for a hardware failure.
· Ability to troubleshoot VSAT antennas
· AS degree in computer science, information systems, network management, or engineering. Prior military experience in communications or an adequate level of prior experience can be substituted for an AS degree
· 3+ years in network management, field service support, or technical support
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and prior experience with Salesforce Service Cloud is preferable
· Experience with VSAT antennas
· Excellent customer management and communication skills
· Ability to facilitate problem solving with coworkers and customers
· Ability to organize, with attention to detail and accuracy
· Must be able to travel on occasion and work days, evenings, nights, or weekends as scheduled
· Prefer maritime background
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||15F, KVH Media Group Philippines Ltd., Philippine AXA Life Centre, Makati, 1203 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
KVH Industries, Inc. is a global leader in mobile connectivity and inertial navigation systems, innovating to enable a mobile world.
A market leader in maritime VSAT, KVH designs, manufactures, and provides connectivity and content services globally.
KVH is also a premier manufacturer of high-performance sensors and integrated inertial systems for defense and commercial applications.
Founded in 1982, the company is based in Middletown, RI, with research, development, and manufacturing operations in Middletown, RI, and Tinley Park, IL, and more than a dozen offices around the globe, including the Philippines.
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), HMO, insurance and multiple Company fun activities, Forty hours or five days a week
- Specific Location: Makati