Bicol Region Jobs Nurse Iii (390015-2014) Position at BICOL REGIONAL TRAINING AND TEACHING HOSPITAL – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
BICOL REGIONAL TRAINING AND TEACHING HOSPITAL - Government has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Bicol Region and surrounding areas as nurse iii (390015-2014) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱43,000 - ₱43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||BICOL REGIONAL TRAINING AND TEACHING HOSPITAL – Government|
|Position||Nurse Iii (390015-2014)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 43.030|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 43.030|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 15, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Nursing Service
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DOHB-NURS3-390015-2014
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 17
Monthly Salary: Php 43,030.00
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
4 hours of relevant training
1 year of relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 15, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||4PWF+RV4 Bicol Regional Hospital and Medical Center, Legazpi City, Albay, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
FLOR M. OCTAVO, MPA
Supervising Administrative Officer/ HRMO
Bicol Regional Training and Teaching Hospital, Legazpi City
BRTTH is a government-run tertiary hospital designed & built with the purpose of providing quality yet economical medical services to its patients.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Uniform, Regular Hours and Shifting Schedules