Bicol Region Jobs Nurse Iii (390078-2016) Position at BICOL REGIONAL TRAINING AND TEACHING HOSPITAL – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bicol Region and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, BICOL REGIONAL TRAINING AND TEACHING HOSPITAL - Government is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as NURSE III (390078-2016) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱43,000 - ₱43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||BICOL REGIONAL TRAINING AND TEACHING HOSPITAL – Government|
|Position||Nurse Iii (390078-2016)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 43.030|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 43.030|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 15, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Nursing Service
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DOHB-NURS3-390078-2016
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 17
Monthly Salary: Php 43,030.00
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
4 hours of relevant training
1 year of relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than June 15, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||4PWF+RV4 Bicol Regional Hospital and Medical Center, Legazpi City, Albay, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
FLOR M. OCTAVO, MPA
Supervising Administrative Officer/ HRMO
Bicol Regional Training and Teaching Hospital, Legazpi City
BRTTH is a government-run tertiary hospital designed & built with the purpose of providing quality yet economical medical services to its patients.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Uniform, Regular Hours and Shifting Schedules