Central Visayas Jobs Nursing Instructor Position at CEBU DOCTORS’ UNIVERSITY, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Nursing Instructor in our company, CEBU DOCTORS' UNIVERSITY, INC.. For candidates who reside in Central Visayas and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Education/Training & Training & Dev. and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||CEBU DOCTORS’ UNIVERSITY, INC.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Current PRC Licensed
- Current Member of Philippine Nurses Association
- Preferably with Clinical Experience
- With Master’s Degree In Nursing
- Team Teaching in Professional Nursing Course
- Supervision of students in the Clinical Area (Hospital and Community)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A globally recognized health- and service-oriented educational institution with the highest standards of transformative practice
To uphold the highest standards of education rooted in the university's ideals of wellness, integrity, service, and excellence in the attainment of the individual's full potential through the embodiment of a transformative culture that responds to the exigencies of man and society for nation building, positive change and enhancement of quality of life
- Promote professional competence, as well as critical analysis and decision-making capability among learners, through innovative teaching-learning processes and engagement in relevant research aligned with national agenda
- Instill in learners a deep sense of professional, social, and ethical responsibility, cultural sensitivity, appreciation of the finer qualities of life, and the preservation and promotion of the Filipino heritage so they can be partners in the development of national goals and international understanding
- Provide a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary academic atmosphere conducive to the physical, intellectual, moral, spiritual, and cultural development of the learners necessary for their personal, professional, and inter-professional advancement
- Transform learners into exemplary educators and catalysts for social development through effective enhancement of their leadership, management, and communication skills
- Develop a holistic man capable of answering the needs of self, family, and society through education and service
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Optal, Office Uniform, Modays-Saturdays
- Specific Location: Mandaue