National Capital Region Jobs Office Clerk (makati / Taguig) Position at Staff Alliance Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Staff Alliance Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as office clerk (makati / taguig) with a contract work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱12,000 to a maximum of ₱13,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Staff Alliance Inc.|
|Position||Office Clerk (makati / Taguig)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 12.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 13.000|
- Perform clerical works (i.e. filing, organizing, encoding of documents)
- Answer phone calls, respond to emails, schedule meetings
- Other clerical works to be assigned
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College degree.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have complete requirements: SS, Pag-IBIG, Philhealth, TIN, NBI and Gcash (for payroll processing).
- Must be available for immediate deployment.
- Amenable to work in Makati/Taguig.
- Willing to accept the minimum wage of 570/day.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Staff Alliance, Inc., 6793 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TAKE A PARTNER
Starting a career or changing occupations are never easy. At best it involves real hard work, going through some tough learning curves, and uncertainties.
That's why we're here! At STAFF ALLIANCE, INC., facing these challenges becomes a PARTNERSHIP. With 23 years experience, and key people who are deeply committed to the ideals of the organization, we are able to help, guide and provide opportunities to individuals who are in search of a career and looking for the right place to be.
Staff Alliance is a team of highly energetic, dynamic and dedicated young individuals in the business of providing companies with human resource and manpower assistance, custodial and office maintenance services. We champion the values of integrity, honesty and discipline, and live by our mission of achieving success through righteous ways.
So take our hand. Let us be your partner and discover, with us, all the many things that you can do, ALL THE MANY THINGS YOU CAN BE!
Send us your resume with your photo or fastrack your application by seeing our Recruitment Consultants personally.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-78201-061119-492-R
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days